Vengeful Artist

Deidara swore he has never felt so much in his life until this demon they called a child entered into his life. She would constantly cry when he blew up something in her face, of course, isn't wasn't anything that could hurt her but it was enough to scare the living hell out of her.

The reason he kept doing it because he knew that this was the same girl that had killed his partner. He didn't care if the others had explained that she had no memory of doing such a thing. She was the cause of his pain and suffering.

He was stuck with Tobi.

He wasn't going to let an opportunity like this go to waste. He was going to make her life here a living hell and no could do anything about.

"Stop your crying already."

She continued to sniffle at the corner of the room before she started babbling something he couldn't understand.

"I can't understand you if you continue to keep crying like that."

"I-I said why you have to be so mean!"

"Because you made my life a living hell and I am returning the favor."

He turned around and start to sculpt a bird with his clay and smiled when he heard another popping noise followed by crying.

The following day when Itachi and Kisame had come back from a mission. Sakura had told them how he was treating her. Before he could wake up, Itachi and Kisame did him a favor of doing it. Painful awakening.