Rain Drops

"Hey pinkie, I made some soup. It will make you feel better. I promise." Hidan placed the tray on her lap. "I will back in a little while." He exited out.

Sakura look down at it until she heard a knock on her door and Kakuzu entered with a bag.

"Sakura, I went to buy some medicine." He pulled out a bottle and poured it into a measuring cup. "Take this. It's suppose to make that fever of yours go down."

She stared at his hand for a few seconds before grabbing it and taking a drink.

He nodded in approve and left without another word.

After finishing her soup both Itachi and Kisame came in with a secret stash of dango's.

"It's our little secret kid." Kisame winked while Itachi gave a small smile. They excused themselves before ruffling her pink locks.

"Sak-chan! Tobi heard you got sick. Tobi will take care of you!"

"Like hell you will!" Deidara grabbed on to Tobi's coat before he could smothered the girl.

"I can read you a story!"

"She doesn't like your story telling!"

"Yes, she does!"

"No, she doesn't!"

Sakura said nothing but looked out the window to watch the rain drops sliding down the glass.

"What the fuck are you two doing? Get the hell out so she can get some rest!" Hidan grabbed the tray and dragged the two men out with him.

When she finally knew she was alone, she let out hollow chuckle.