Chapter 39

Zayn's POV

Ever since we all found out that Louis got through to Carlos, everything has seemed easier and brighter in a way. I just hope he can bring us back.

"Clare, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." We got up and walked away from the others. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Claude can see me, that's not normal." I stated.

"I knew you would figure out soon." she sighed.

"What the hell is wring with my baby?" I questioned.

"He's the anchor to the other side. It's hard to explain. He can see people on the other side. He also has the ability to cross over to the other side, which is extremely dangerous because he may get stuck and not be able to come back. Your son has abilities that nobody else has. That's what Satan set me up to do. You just have to trust me." she informed me.

"H-he might get lost on the other side if he ever travels to the other side! How can he go to the other side?"

"In his sleep. If you aren't trained properly, he could accidentally slip into the gateway to the other side. Once your on the other side, the gates closed and you have to know what your doing in order to cross back over."

"Shit! So my baby is never going to have a stable life? He's never going to know if he's going to wake up from his sleep! That's fucking horrible!" I screamed.

"That's why I came to help. Rebekah didn't want to be on the evil side anymore and she knew that I didn't either because I was forever to be on the evil side. So she helped me escape from Satan and we grabbed Connor and came to help you fight off the demons." she replied.

"This…this is too much to comprehend." I mumbled. I ran my hands through my hair and dared to ask, "Is he…you know, evil?"

"If he's evil it's because he chooses to be, unless Satan cursed him, which I don't think he did." she answered.

"Thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome, I'm just sorry I didn't do anything to stop it. I was too scared." she admitted.

Jasmine's POV

"Hey." I smiled as I walked into the room that Carlos was in, trying to find a way to get them back from the other side.

"Hi."

"What do you got so far?"

I'm a little nervous because Carlos told me that one of them could be dead…

"I'm working on a few different spells. The thing is, that all of the spells require something special." he informed me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The blood the person they love the most. The only people that aren't close to you are Clare And Rebekah. Connor, Zayn, Louis and Liam all love you in one way or the other."

"Wait, Connor? Clare and Rebekah? Why the hell are they with them?" I was beyond confused.

"They went there and helped them fight off the demons after we left. I was shocked too." he said.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I actually just found out about an ago. It takes a toll on Louis when he sends me messages because he's on the other side. They don't come in very well." Carlos stated.

"Thank you."

"For what?" he asked.

"Helping." I responded.