Chapter 2: First Day

To get the skill I'll have to kill 20 Goblins, and finish Zuino Dungeon. It's located in a cave by the exit of the town, so I walked over there, I somehow forgot that I don't have a sword, and I'm just wearing the standard T-shirt and pants you get when you are born. I saw a group of Millenians go into the dungeon.

However when I went in there was no one inside, I felt the odd sensation that you feel when your teleported to another Parallel. It seems I'm in another world or something, I guess the dungeons are set up like the Parallel worlds for obvious reasons, I decided not to dwell on such thoughts.

I went into the first room, it was comprised of marble walls with some ore shards sticking out, as soon as I went in the first room the doors closed behind me. A bunch of Goblins appeared infront of me, I just then realized I didn't have a weapon, I was ready to use my fists when oddly a sword appeared in my hands, huh I got a free sword ?, after I got the sword the monotone voice said "you learnt Combat Mastery and Sword Mastery"

suddenly a rush of information about sword fighting flooded into my brain, this allowed a novice like me who's never held a sword to fight with one properly. The room was filled with 4 Goblins, and 2 Spiders, a Goblin with a sword charged at me, well the other just walked around, I'm guessing because it's a low level monster they only attack you one at a time.

I cut the Goblin's head off, another one came at me, I tried to cut it in half but my sword was stuck, I couldn't cut clean through, then the Goblin cut me with his sword, it was a blow that would be fatal, but I have my soul body protecting me. 

I don't know exactly what a 'soul body' is however that was the phrase that appeared in my head when I questioned it the voice returned to explain it to me "A soul body is a shell that covers your main body like a shield, soul bodies are more durable than a Millenians real body, when a soul body is damaged badly enough bits of the soul goes inside the real body, and a Millenians main body appears where the soul body was located, the main body is much less powerful and durable than the soul body, when it dies the bits of soul inside a Millenians body are teleported to the soul stream and the soul is reconstructed, this is how Millenians immortality works." Since I'm less then a day old and barley know anything I have a feeling I'm gonna be hearing explanations from this voice alot. The Goblin cut right through me, then a huge explosion of light came from my body, my muscles changed, they were weak and shriveled, my main body switched places with my soul body, I felt much slower. 

If I get a fatal wound I'll die, or I could bleed out, my Soul body didn't have blood so I didn't need to worry about that problem, the Goblin charged at me with a sword, I cautiously charged at it, luckily I managed to pierce through its skull. I dodged another's sword by sheer luck and pierced it through it's head, it was the fasted way to kill them.

I managed to charge at the Goblins, and pierce through their heads. I stabbed the spiders, since only one comes after me at a time, I killed the ones that were ignoring me in one hit, and dodged the strikes from the Goblins, and stabbed the spider before it could hurt me.

The bodies of the monsters turned into light and dispersed, and in their place was gold, and a dagger, I'm not gonna question that but it's odd. I felt a huge surge of energy my soul body was rebuilt and switched places with my main body storing in in some unknown location, it appears I leveled up which shouldn't be a surprise. 

I got to the end of the dungeon, and at the end of it I got some bare-bones iron armor, that looks about as generic as you can get, plus it didn't have much protection, or defense, and was kinda heavy. I questioned why the world works the way it does objects appear out of nowhere when monsters die and whenever I have a question it's answered by a mysterious voice in my head, this world was strange but I was to young to care enough to question it at that time it only seemed odd, it'd take more over a Million years to get the answers to those questions, looking back, wondering why things were structured the way they were. 

I equipped armor I found lying where the goblin corpses were and grabbed the dagger and placed the dagger in my other hand carrying two weapons now the voice echoed in my head again "you got Dual Wield Mastery" I wonder, does that robotic monotone voice notify all the Millenains, I was half expecting it to answer that question I had nagging in the back of my head. After killing a bunch of enemies and going through rooms I got to level 12, my dungeon run was over it felt like it took no time at all.

In the magic shop I talked to the robotic teacher, and then that voice told me I got  [FireShot], I went to test it out on roaming imps, I yelled [FireShot] and a small ball of fire appeared around me, and shot at the imp.

It killed the imp but the three more ganged up on me, and used [Lightingbolt] against me, it was a skill impossible to dodge, I was knocked back and fell flat on my face, I spammed [FireShot], it was a close match but I managed to kill, them and gain a level.

Luckily I recover all my health mana and stamina when I gain a level, which is good for me because I'm almost dead, I decided to get the other two magic spells, and after doing a similar, quest I got them.

There was a combat skill instructor aswell he had alot of skills to teach me, for something as simple as waving your sword around there's sure alot of skills related to it, [Smash] [Defense] [Counter Attack] [Berserk] [Shining Sword] [Bloody Fist] and [Windmill].

As I walked to the dungeon to finish the quest to get the skills I saw a Millenian killing a bunch of imps, he was surrounded they were using [Lightningbolt] I think he was using [Windmill] however it was more powerful than I thought, in a split second he killed all the imps and destroyed the ground below him.

It did seem like he was using [Windmill], however it seemed way more powerful than the description of the skill the combat instructor gave me, it was like a tornado, he spun around and the wind pressure alone changed the landscape, and cut the imps into a million pieces, and that was bare handed, 

Then he put his hand in his stomach and pulled out a long black sword with a symbol and red glow.

The ground soon turned back to normal, like it was self repairing, his hair was pure white and spiky, with 3 piercings on each ear, his was wearing a black jacket with metal ribs on it, and metals ribs, and had piercing red eyes, he didn't have a shirt.

He let go of his sword and it turned into light and disappeared, I gotta learn how to do that, I'm using a gold pouch and always carrying my weapons, it looked like he was showing the sword off, I tried to put my weapon away in myself but I ended up stabbing myself.

"What are you doing? trying to commit suicide" he chuckled "I was trying to put my weapons inside myself like you" I had replied in an embarrassed tone as I pulled them out blushing "how old are you?" he asked as he stopped giggling.

"Ummmm I guess a day" though I was unsure, should I be specific, I know it took a day to finish the quest, but how many hours after that passed, no use thinking about it, though it did remind me about how little I really know about the world. 

                                   Hopefully he'll teach me more about the world...