Chapter 20

warning: graphic violence and uhh blood haha also this chapter is like too long like it's legit over 4k words im so sorry

November

Now that I'm having to sleep in the same room as Jungkook I never have time to write anymore. It's been almost a week since I last saw Inho (also since he decided to handcuff me to the damn bed) and I'm honestly kind of excited to see him again today.

I'm also kind of uncomfortable with our new sleeping arrangement. I tried to keep as much distance from him as possible but he keeps scooting closer every time I move away. Worse yet, I'll wake up to his arm around me sometimes. Usually he's up before I am, but there's a few rare occasions where he'll sleep in.

Speaking of which, I seem to be sleeping so much recently. I'll feel tired almost right after dinner and end up going to bed at barely eight, not waking up until maybe eleven. I've never slept this much before.

Taehyung put the journal back behind the sink, standing up from the floor and dusting off the back of his pants. He flushed the toilet and ran the sink to save his alibi before leaving the bathroom. They had already eaten breakfast and were only waiting for Jungkook to finish cleaning up before leaving.

"Alright, let's go," Jungkook said, nodding towards the door after drying his hands on a paper towel. The two went to the car and got in, Taehyung surprisingly not being deprived of his sight for once.

"What about the. . ." He let his voice trail off, realizing Jungkook might had forgotten it by accident. He didn't want to remind him if that was the case.

"The blindfold?" Jungkook asked, getting a nod in reply. "There's no signs that will tell you where we are, so I don't see a reason for you to need it. That is, unless you want it on?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Trust me, I really don't." Taehyung scoffed and hooked hi seat belt, shaking his head as Jungkook laughed quietly.

"You're no fun."

"Sorry that I don't want to feed your weird kinks," he said sarcastically. "The handcuffs should have been enough to satisfy your libido for a while."

"You're right, that was pretty hot," Jungkook agreed, holding back another laugh when he saw Taehyung's face flush a subtle red.

The ride was quick and silent, both men getting out of the car in unison and going to the door, Inpyo welcoming them in the same manner as the last time--except without the hand kissing. Taehyung was guided to a room and left there, Inho coming in soon after.

Inho's expression when he saw Taehyung instantly lit up. The two greeted each other, conversation flowing effortlessly once they sat down. Inho ended up showing him some of his pictures from when he was a model.

"They're no where near as good as yours, but I'm still proud of them," he said sheepishly.

"You've seen my pictures before?"

"Oh, yeah," he smiled warmly. "Inpyo showed me a few the other day."

Taehyung nodded, looking once again at the pictures in his hand. "Yours are really good. I think if you would have found the right company and been able to continue your career you would have done very well."

"Really?" His eyes almost sparkled at the praise. "You're too kind."

The conversation was put on halt when the door opened, Inpyo appearing in the doorway. "Are you guys thirsty?" He asked.

"We're good," Inho replied, assuring him that he was positive when Inpyo asked if he was sure. He sighed before leaving, Inho and Taehyung sitting in silence for a moment before the latter spoke.