also not an update

Hello again :)) so since a total of two (2) people said I should write the post-ending I will.

But before that!!!!! I have another story im writing called Innocence. I'm currently on chapter eight and I'll start publishing once I finish ten or so I think.

I have even more motivation and expectations for this one so I hope it's received well. I'll give a run-down of the plot and a spoiler (it sounds cliche but oops I really tried to keep it from being like that.

***

Kim Taehyung is the most innocent person at school, having been touched by no one--not even himself. Things start to change when he gets invited to one of Park Jimin's parties where he loses a bet, Jimin's prize being the opportunity to be Taehyung's first everything.

***

"The fun's in here," Jimin said, stopping at a room and pushing the door open to reveal four other boys. Compared to the hecticness of the rest of the house, this room was extremely chill. Taehyung hadn't even noticed Jimin had left his side until he came back with a red cup full of what Taehyung assumed was some sort of alcoholic beverage. "Here you go."

"Oh, no thanks," he smiled apologetically. "I don't drink."

"You do now." Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and put the cup in his palm, basically forcing him to hold it. "I'll introduce you to the guys," he said, before grabbing the attention of everyone else by yelling loudly.

"Holy shit," One of them let out a drunken laugh. "He actually came."

"That's what I said," Jimin agreed. "I'm sure you all know who Mr. Perfect is, but I highly doubt he knows any of you except maybe Jungkook. So, Taehyung, the one on his phone over there is Yoongi. That guy over there is Namjoon and the guy who's lap he's sitting in is his boyfriend, Jin."