Chapter 78 - The Next Adventure(1/2)

SAHIL'S POV

*beep beep*

 *beep beep*  

I immediately jolted out of my own world of concentrating on my files when my alarm rang and by the third beep I shut it off. It was my 10.45 alarm.

That meant that I needed to prepare to take Ragi back to her own place. I turned back to look at her sleeping soundly like a little kid. Thankfully the alarm did not wake her up. 

I did what me and my parents had already planned on doing. I would start packing Ragi's stuff up at 10.45 and then at 11 , I will wake her up.

There wasn't much of her stuff lying around. She had this disciplined habit of taking things, and then putting them back to where they were in the first place. So the only thing that I needed to put in the bag was her kurti that she had worn and hanged in my closet as it had become a little bit wet when she was washing her hands after dinner. I went to the bathroom to check if there was any of her stuff there, and it was no surprise that there were none. 

I zipped her bag as silently as possible and then went to her to wake her up. 

Okay , sooo.............how do I wake her up ?

Should I call out her name? Tap her ? Or shake her hard ?

With Robert, it's always the last one that needs to be done because of how deeply he sleeps , even while napping.

"Ragi, Ragi..." I tried calling out her name . No response.

"Ragiii, Ragiiiii...." I tried calling out her name and  tapping her arm. No response. 

Lemme try one more time. 

"Ragiii, Ra-" She started moving a little bit.

SUCCESS!

I tapped on her arm to make her wake up fully. Though for the first few seconds she looked confused as to what she was doing in my room, or rather - 

"Sahil? What are you doing here ? In my room ?" She asked with her eyes squinted.

I chuckled.

"You are in my room baba." I explained to her.

"Huh?"She got up and sat up straight , her back supported by the headboard.

"Um.....remember we got married?"

"Huh? ...........Oh.....OHHHH!!! Yes yes yes! Is it 11 PM already?" she asked with her eyes wide open now. 

"Yes , almost. Now just go freshen up, we will leave in 5 minutes." I said as I stood up from the bed .

At sharp 11 PM , I heard 3 knocks on my door , just like how we planned. Cue from my parents that Dadi was officially snoring in her room.

Ragi got out of the bathroom , and I gave her a jacket of mine to wear . 

I know it is summer, but it is night and she just got out of bed which means her body will be warm and then if she suddenly went out at night , the temperature outside would be colder than her body temperature which might just result in her falling a teeny tiny bit sick, which I don't want her to. So, yeah. 

"Jacket Sahil?" Ragi asked me confused.

"It's a thin one. Just wear it as it might be cool outside."

She shrugged and then wore it . 

Then came one more knock on my door, and I went to open it. 

I let everyone in - My parents, Chacha-Chachi and Steve. Everyone except my Dadi.

"Wha-What's happening?" Ragi asked seeing everyone in there.