Unexpected

Well, hi, I am Bree, it's really unbelievable that I'm actually in love...well, I always like random guys, but they never liked me back, I'm not pretty, I am not sexy, it's really hard to find any things good about me...I am always carrying the belief  that no one will like me, but I'm just gonna like them and they'll keep treating me like shit, ignoring me bla bla bla. Yes, I don't have any confident,until.....

Secondary life, meh, changing seats bla bla, I'm sitting next to the popular boy, Sean, he's not my type, but the guy in front of me is---Ade, he's not the handsome type,but I like his personality, opps!Did I forgot to tell you guys?!!! I like cold hearted dudes, well not really cold hearted, but those who is cold in the outside, warm in the inside,and he has HIGH self-esteem.But I knew...he would never like me, no boys will like me...

*Bell rings* Finally, recess time, I decided to tell my best friend, Riley,that I'm in love, yes in love, this time I'm sure,I'm serious, his every movement is just SEXY!!!!! But i guess i couldn't tell Riley...

"Bree!! You know what!! Ade is sooooooooooooooo sexy, I like him!"Riley just ran to me, held my hand and split out these words.

Do you know how I felt? I just stood there, with a poker face, trying to hide my despaired heart, I know i couldn't tell her, it's actually hard for Riley to even like someone... I'll just save my feelings in heart I guess.

"Bree!!" Riley shouted at me.

I immediately came back to reality.

"Yes...!! What's the matter?"

"Ohh, are you day dreaming!! I was saying that I'm totally gotta get him!!With that sense of humor and sexy tone of his, he is my best target! You will support me, right?"Riley nervously said that.

And dam, with those puppy eyes(p.s. I love cute things, and Riley is just cute as hell), I just can't tell her ...I love him too...

"Of course Angel,  I'll support you" I hope she didn't sense my reluctant smile...

**The first story will be short,  cause it's pilot, I'm sure to be increasing the length of the storys soon, hope u enjoyed my story so far ~( ̄∇ ̄)**