Another unexpected

*Be aware that this story will be very short,VERY*

It's been months since I loved Ade, we talked a lot, we both know each other very well.

As usual Ade touched my head gently, and as usual, he said good morning to me with a big smile, how could I not fall for him? hehe

Art class

I was concentrating on my art that I didn't realize what happened around me,you know sometimes you are just way too concentrated...

"BREE!!!!!!!!"

"....Yes !!!!!! Teacher, did you call me!"

"Around 5 times, yes"

"sorry" With an embarrassing smile on my face,I said.

(Ade's POV)

She was so cute, concentrating on her work and didn't even notice the teacher called her, she's like an angel, so adorable, like a clumsy cat,I really wanna hug her, protect her.

(Riley's POV)

I was so concentrated looking at my sexy dude, but...is he looking at Bree? And what the hell, that face, that loving and caring face, why do I feel like he wants to hug Bree, he wants to spoil her...looks like, I got no chance left...

She smiled with tears...

(BACK TO BREE)

How embarrassing...Omg did Ade saw that, ahhhh, what should I do...Is there anyone hole for me to hide😭.I turned my head to look at Riley, and I was shocked.

"Omg!!Riley, are you crying!"

"I'm ok, Bree, I don't like Ade anymore"

"What?!!!"

I don't know if I should be happy or not, but I felt excited.

"Why?"

"I just feel that he has his eyes on someone already, I don't wanna hurt myself, so I give up."

"What! Who does he like!"

I am very worried, not again, my guy likes someone else, arg, how long will this life last, ahhhh

(Riley's POV)

Omg, this face, looks like Bree and Ade has the same feeling for each other, how nice... But I'm not gonna tell her, they should do that themselves.

"I think he likes Claudia, you know he always looks at her, and he always helps her out"

Hehe, look at Bree, it's like she's gonna cry, hahaha😂, I think I understand why he likes her, my best friend is really so adorable.

(BACK TO BREE)

My heart broke, I guess I should give up, Claudia is so pretty,and look at me, ugly bitch... I decided to give up.

I turned my head and looked at Ade, he is looking at me...my heart is pounding so fast again, why can't I just give him up!!! God dammit, this feeling is killing me...looks like I'm falling in love badly.

I hate it when my mind kept telling me to give up him, but my heart just won't let go...

**Hope you enjoy this story**