Claudia

Big eyes, big boobs, skinny and slim legs, bouncy butt, perfect curves, long and smooth black hair, smart, kind, pretty....

Omg, you know what, Ade always talks to her, today they did a group work together, and they talked and laugh, I guess Ade really likes her...well,who wouldn't like Claudia, she's goddess, the opposite of me... I'm just a peice of shit, who will even wanna touch me... I'm use to it, everytime, boys just treat me like shit, but why...why do I feel so sad...Do I really like him that much....

I guess Claudia likes Ade too, claudia chose Ade as his partner, everyone wants to pair up with her, but she chose Ade..... he's not handsome or smart, I guess the only reason to explain why she chose him is because, love.

(Conversation between Ade and Claudia)

"Ade, why is Bree always looking at you?"

"What!!She did?!!"

"Why are you so excited anyways, and yes, she is looking at you."

"I think she likes you."

"WHAT!!!"

"Ade, why are you shouting in the middle of the class?" Teacher said.

"Sorry teacher..."

"What, why are you so shocked, you like her?"

"NO!!!"

"Ade...WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AGAIN !!!!"

"Sorry teacher!!!"

Ade sat back down

"So...you like her."

"No...I guess..."

"Oh cousin, you really think I can't tell when you are lying? Dude, she's always staring this side, maybe she thinks we are a couple, she's like a angry cat, soooo adorable !"

"Yes, she's cute"

"And now you admitted!"

"Ah!! You evil bitch, don hug me clau!! Bree will see that and misunderstand our relationship!!"

"How cute, my little cousin"

(BACK TO BREE)

WTF!!! why is Claudia hugging Ade, they...are they already dating...what if they are.....well, I can do nth about that, wt can a ugly bitch like me do...

(Dismiss for the last lesson)

"Hey Bree, lets go home tgt."

Why is he even talking to me, why don't he invite Claudia...Why...

I didn't realize how hurt was I, tears just suddenly dropped down from my face...

"Bree!! Why are you crying !!!!"

He held my hand, looked at me with a very worried face, but he shouldn't,  he should only be worried for Claudia...

"I'm ok...you should invite Claudia,see ya, bye."

I didn't look back, I ran as fast as I could,not knowing how he react...

(Ade's POV)

Why is she crying!! And did she said I...Claudia...SHIT, she totally misunderstand!!!

**PLEASE whenever you think sth is true, investigate it, the thing you see may not be the truth,hope you enjoy~~**