Lie

You never wanted to lie, but what else can you even do. You can't resist him, but you can't betray her, I don't know if that were you, what will you have done, but that's what I've done.

Jan20(after school, at home)

I was back home, tired af, so I quickly gave my bed a biggggg hug, I kinda had a nice day, today he touched my head again! Maybe you think it's not worth for me to be happy for so long, it's just head touching, DUDE!! Do you know how happy is it when the guy you love touched you're head!!My heart is just pounding so fast every time he did that, hope my excitement didn't show out everytime, hope Riley didn't see that...

I tried to close my eyes to fall a sleep...*Beep* my phone woke me up...who the hell is finding me, arg.I flip myself and sit back straight on the bed.

(Following, they are talking in whatsapp,not personally)

"Hey Bree are you sleeping yet?"

"No Riley, what's up?"

"I just...wanna ask you sth."

"What? You sound serious..."

"Are you..."

"Is it...."

"Em, the question is ... eh..."

"God dammit Riley, the tense is killing me, just split it out!!"

"Hdjsiaiiakdjngfhrkwkwo"(voice message)

"Sorry, what?"

"I meant, are you dating Ade, or do you like him and does he caught feelings for you..."(voice message)

I fell my phone, I was shocked, I found my acting skills not good enough, I SHOULD IMPROVE THEM, jkjk, WTF WHAT SHOULD I TELL HER,😢.

"Em...so....the answer please."

"Ofc no no and no,we are sis and bro, we won't each other."

"Then why is he treating you like a treasure?!"(voice message)

WAIT...YEAH WHY!!!!!!!!!!I never thought of that, maybe he likes me?!! Maybe he really caught feelings for me! Wait..no he wouldn't, I'm the no one will like girl....fk it...

"You're thinking too much girl, he treasures me because her sis died when he was small, maybe he imagine I was her, he will never fall for me." (Random reason)

"So you don't like him too, right?"

"Ofc not, I like Ryan" (p.s. everyone thought I like Ryan, sure I liked him,but people think it's still present tense, but whatever, fk it)

"OK! Love you Bree, byee😘!"

"Bye Riley"

I never thought that there's one day I'll lie to Riley like that, but I don't want her to hate me, maybe you think I'm stupid, when she finds out she'll hate me more, but, I AM STUPID, I never thought this was a mistake.

**What will you do if that were you, will you lie, or will u tell?**