Conversations

I am actually a student, don't have much time for writing.For saving time, you may think i skipped lots of important parts, but calm down, I will tell you everything at the middle of this story, so if you are curious about what happened,  please continue reading my story~

3 Months past (YES 3MONTHS!!!!!)

"Good morning Bree!" With the cool smile on Ade's face, he touched my head gently.

*WTF BREE, WHAT HAPPENED, WHEN DID YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ADE TURNED OUT THAT GOOD, DID YOU BETRAY RILEY!!!!!!*

*Guys...You are probably thinking of that so the following is an explanation.*

*Between the 3 months, since Ade and Bree is sitting very close, plus Sean is busy flirting Stacey, the bitchy goddess(Every boy thinks she is nice,unfortunately she is not).And Heidi(the girl sitting next to Ade) is busy talking to Dominic and Gabe(Heidi's childhood friends),with all factor, Bree and Ade started talking and became friends, and slowly they treat each other as sister and brother, at least the both thought. And Bree didn't betray Riley, she told Riley about the bro relation, and Riley buys it and continue her adventure of getting Ade. But no one knew, the truth is always unexpected*

*Please identify who's talking, I am too lazy for typing cause there will be tunes of dialogues*

"Bree, do you know why is Riley always looking at me?"

".....She...ugh..."

"What?"

"Maybe she's looking at me, you know she is my best friend."

"Ok?"

"Btw, when are you willing to call me 'brother', I've always been waiting for it, but you never called."

"Na, it's too embarrassing, you've been calling me Bree too, how is it fair when I'm calling you bro"

And he doesn't know I don't want him to be my bro, I wish he could be my boyfriend, but now he start this bro sis relation, I guess I'm sis zoned...

"Sis..." that weak voice

"What did u say?!!"

"I just called you sis, in return,  you know what you're gonna do."

He said that with a face full of excitement, and maybe it's illusion, is he blushing?

"Not gonna call you bro!"

I just love playing with him, he is sooo cute.

*Author... shouldn't Ade be cold hearted... Well, he changed, Bree changed him hahahahahaha, and guess why!!!!! I know you are smart enough to figure out why*

We kept talking and laughing, although I don't appreciate our relation, but at least, I can always have a normal conversation with him, I couldn't wish for more, I enjoy spending time with him. I love him...

**I don't know if you guys like this type of writing style, but hope you'll get along with this soon, CAUSE THIS IS KURA STYLE, thanks for reading, love yaaaa~(╯з╰)**