一 | Paulownia Fight

The little girl and the boy sat down, laughing their hearts out while their pulse was beating faster and faster. Beating as if it could be heard by everyone in the diameter of a mile, even by a deaf person. Or at least that's what they thought.

                          The warmth of the sunshines hitting painlessly but warmly their bodies, was making them sweat even more after all the running and playing. Their locked hands starting to become unbearable after all the heat in-between but they were still going to hold one another's whatsoever.

                         Hide and seek was sure a fun game to play when the sun is shining and you find a cool place to unwind until you were actually seen, and in Naomi's case at that time being, how she wished she could've been invisible.

                         Why? Well, because she was five meters above the ground of course! What is hide and seek if you don't have the most extreme hiding place to make sure you'll win? It was also cool, with both meanings, the leaves and freshly blooming flowers were blocking most of the heat and how cool was it that she literally thought of the spot alone? Poor boy would never be able to find her but for now let's just say she picked the wrong hiding place and that this, actually wasn't, the best choice she made on her eight years of living.

                          And why was it such a bad idea? Since she was on the tree already, it was pretty much obvious that getting down was the difficult part. What would she do? Just adjourn her way down to the steady ground so when she was found she would just run? No, she had to climb her way down and in the fastest way possible, run.

                          And she was found, eventually, since Donghun was being the smart and observing kid he was.

                          Of course, Naomi panicked, tripped and fell down. Good thing Donghun had good reflexes since he was a small kid, or else, she would've had a headache for years.