四 | Punk Me Up

The cables were everywhere across the white room, making it seem as if they were ripping apart the floor, something, that could make a picture of some kind of stripes on a zebra on one's mind. Surprisingly, it was the thing that was making Donghun's head hurt a bit, the difference this kind of minimalism had had.

A black synthesizer, two black electronic guitars and the black drums with the logo on made and his eyes wide open in amazement. It was of the latest technology and probably the best, the details on them were amazing. He remembered looking up the exact same guitar, it was worthy of three hundred dollars and if it was someone that deserve it, it was definitely the college's No.1 band, BB or else more known as, Blood Bit.

It became easily the best band in campus, having performed on stage many times and even in the college's amphitheatre, people loved them and with a good reason.

By the time they had two digital albums, Blood Bit: The Prejudice, their debut album with the huge success 'Mess With Water Memories' or 'M2WM' that got downloaded and bought even by people not attending college and from other countries, something that proved they were worthy and that their style was on point.

And their latest album, One KiLLS, with the amazing number of sixteen tracks, the crowd's favorite being, 'Altruism & Poetry Blue', because even for a 2:12 song it was a huge hit.

Four girls, Jackie was in charge of the synthesizer and was producing most of their tracks, also a song writer. Heather, the first half of the electric guitars duo with spicy vocals and in charge of management. Stephanie, the second half of the electric guitars duo and in charge of producing alongside Jackie, even writing lyrics from times to times, deep voice -an actual diamond-. Last but not least Blood Bit's heart, soul and mind, Xiao, the drummer, current vocalist with soothing voice that could work at a pub but preferred the rock style better, a song writer and when it came to it, kazoo legend.

Donghun figured by the many aspects and factors they were an awesome band and he was more than glad to know the members to such extent he would probably get an mvp seat at their concerts.

He felt they were destined for greatness.

The girls felt Donghun was probably like a protective younger brother which was often annoying but nonetheless, family. They go back at the very beginning of Donghun's first days at college. Thinking back to it, his heart skipped some beats.

It all started when Donghun bumped into this girl, she was beautiful and Donghun firstly noticed her eyes, the way they were showing full emotion. He was completely taken aback by that, whatever else about her was common, brown short hair, dark eyes and a captivating tan.

The fact that her eyes where saying everything needed before her voice had the chance to come out, it was a unique trait that showed the truthiness within and won over his heart.

Maybe it wasn't just that, maybe it was also her smile, radiant and contagious, her sense of humor, old dad jokes that somehow where funny when she said them.

Later on, after their first meeting they kept in touch and started talking, more than a lot, learning past beyond just the basic, becoming one another's person of trust.

She knew about the 99' mark, the mark Donghun had after stepping on a nail.

She knew about Naomi, not everything but enough to think about how much she actually meant to Donghun, the way he talked about her and all those memories they shared. Learning about the midnights at the rooftop and the times they spent at the tree she felt a bit jealous.

She didn't like the way his eyes lit up whenever her name was heard or the countless of smiles she's seen him give her.

But she didn't know that he talked about her to Naomi with the same way, maybe not the exact same number of smiles but with full of always late-to-class-because-of-you stories Naomi too, was jealous to hear.