01

Rosalie's P.O.V 

   It feels like I've been alone for a long time. I have my family, Alice, and Esme, but it isn't enough. I want my mate, the person who is destined to be with me. I hope they aren't human because I would feel terrible if I had to change someone, but if my mate is a human and she wants to be turned, I'd do it.  I hate having to see Emmett and Jasper together, they're so happy. A person wouldn't expect to see those two together, but they were meant to be. Carlisle and Edward don't have their mates yet either. I know it drives Edward insane, he wants his mate too. It doesn't seem to bother Carlisle though, he says he's too busy with work to think about it. I'm sure he still does though, anyone would. One of the first thing a new vampire hears about is their mate, their perfect match, and from that point on, it's all we want. Well, one of two things, but that's not the point. We're moving again soon. Back to Forks, Washington. We haven't been in there in a while. 

   In the middle of packing, Alice came storming,speeding?, in my room and slammed the door shut. We heard Esme yell "No slamming!" I looked at Alice, waiting for her to start talking. She never slammed doors. "I can't see anything once we get to Forks." Was all she said. I looked at her like she had grown three heads. "What do you mean that you can't see anything?" That never happens. "Exactly that? There's something or someone there that's blocking me." At this point Edward came in. "Should we talk to Carlisle? Maybe not move there? What if it's something bad or something that could lead to a fight. You know how he feels about fighting." Alice was thinking, Edward of course listening. She only spoke out loud for me. "No. I may not be able to see anything but I feel like we need to go there. I think it's important." We all nodded. "So we're keeping it from Carlisle? What if Esme heard and tells him." Edward looked at me. "She left, don't worry. It's just the three of us here. However, it's about to be the two of you because I'm going to go for a walk." With that, he left. Which was weird. Since when does he just go for walks? I turned back around to Alice standing in front of me. Oh.. She asked him to leave. With that thought, I felt a pair of legs around my waist, arms around my neck, and a pair of lips on mine. 

I hope everyone is ok with this change? Adding Alice, Jasper and Emmett being them. Also, I know I said I wasn't going to work on this. But I forgot I started a draft so I figured fuck it? It might be a while till the next chapter though. And if ya'll want smut let me know, I'm cringy at it though. Just a warning.