02

Alice's P.O.V 

   Not being able to see our future when we get to Forks is really starting to bother me. My night with Rose helped with that though. Every time I think about it, Edward runs and Jasper drags Emmett to the bedroom. I feel bad but it's the only thing that keeps me feeling calm right now. I still don't think we should tell Carlisle though, it feels necessary for us to move there. I just wish I knew why. Now I'm getting stressed again. Just think about Rose, Alice. Think about the things she makes you feel, her hands on you.. Okay, I'm better now. Speaking of Rose, she just so happened to come down the stairs. If I could blush, I probably would be right now. Luckily, I can't anymore. "Hey Alice, do you want to go shopping?" Did she even have to ask? Before I could answer, Esme did. "No. No more shopping until we move. We have enough stuff to get to Forks already." I pouted and looked at her. "No." I got closer to her. "No." When I was right next to her, I wrapped my arms around her. "No." I kissed her cheek. "No." I kissed her lightly on the lips. "I'm not going to break Alice. We have enough stuff to move already." I let go and groaned. "Ugh, fine. You're so mean." I pouted. This time she kissed me on the lips. "Stop complaining and go pack. We leave next week." I looked at her. "We could all be done in a day. Why do we have to do it now?" She looked at me and looked like she didn't know how to respond. Emmett and Jasper came back downstairs and smelled like sex. "You couldn't have taken a shower?" Rose asked. "We did. 4 times. Nothing worked. Blame Alice." Jasper said as he sat on the couch. Esme and Rose both looked at me. "I'll explain later." If I could blush, I definitely would be now. 

Again, I hope everyone is ok with these changes. That's the hardest part of writing, not knowing if people are going to like it. There won't be anymore updates of this today but since I don't have anything to do until July besides dishes, I can probably try to get maybe one chapter a day? I'm not sure. But I hope you guys like it so far? Let me know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7OIHCR3Cw   Let Me Know by BTS. Ya'll should listen to it. They're amazing