05

Izzy's P.O.V 

   I don't want to be in this town. It rains a lot, and even though I love the rain, I don't think I'm going to like it here. My aunt Carmen decided I needed to come here. Somehow convinced my mom of it too. Probably used magic to do so. She's a witch, she can do it. I.. I don't know what I am. No one knows, but we know I'm not human. All the freak accidents, me shifting into animals and plants, sometimes other people. It's weird. It's also like there's some form of a barrier around me sometimes,but the barrier changes sometimes as well. It's really strange. 

   I start school tomorrow. I'm definitely not looking forward to that. It's getting late though, so I should go to bed. 

*Time skip to the morning*                         Outfit she wears, beside the watch 

   I really don't want to go to Forks High school today, or any day for that matter. But whatever, let's get this over with? Everyone is going to stare and I'll be the center of attention for a while, which I hate. 

Alice's P.O.V

   As I was getting ready for school, I got a vision out of nowhere. We were all at school, and a new car pulled in. Out stepped the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I heard Rose and I both say "Mate." Then, she meets Esme. As soon as Esme see's her she says "Mate." 

   When the vision was over I squealed and started jumping around. We're all gonna meet our mate. Rose and I today, Esme soon hopefully. Speaking of Rose, she walked in the room. "Why are you so happy?" I hugged her and laughed. "Rosie, I had a vision. It was such a good vision. You, Esme, and I share a mate. You and I should be meeting her today." At that, Esme ran in the room. "Really? We'll have our mate soon?" It looked like she could cry. "Hopefully, we'll have our mate soon. She could be human.." Rose pointed out. I hadn't thought about that. "Well, I guess there's only one way we'll find out." With that, we were off to school.