11

Third person P.O.V 

   The night continued, the other vampires took their turns marking their mate.  As the last vampire finished, the one being marked started to drift off. As she did, her mates surrounded her, making a silent promise to be there through the night, and always. But, while all of this was going on, outside in the forest, trouble was brewing. For no one in the room was aware of the bodies outside watching, waiting. They would know soon though, they would know...

Izzy's P.O.V

   I woke up to sunlight coming in the room. It took me a minute to recall last nights events, but when I did, I was so happy. I opened my eyes to find my mates watching me, emotions running through their eyes. I smiled and stretched, which was hard with Alice on top of me with Esme and Rose pushed against my sides. Rather than moving away, they moved in closer. So I closed my eyes again, relishing in the fact that I had them with me. 

   Eventually we got up and showered. I hadn't known it was possible for four people to fit into a shower at once, but we did. After we went downstairs, Esme started making me breakfast. I thanked her with a kiss when she handed me the plate. As I was eating, I got an unsettling feeling. I started to eat slower, then I started to get sucked into something, almost like a vision. I could hear my mates calling for me, but I couldn't bring myself back. 

   I was brought to a lake, but there was a fight. There were.. wolves? And the Cullens, myself of course. I couldn't see who we were fighting, only that we were losing. Half of the wolves were dead, Carlisle was killed. Then everyone else followed. Eventually, only my mates and I were left. They, my mates, surrounded me as the enemies surrounded us. All of a sudden, a red bubble surrounded us. But then a blue joined it, making purple. As the enemies got closer, something else came. It was orange in color, it was standing alone. When someone touched it, they burned. Finally everyone was dead. My mates were crying because of their lost family. My own tears started to fall. When they do, something happens. Instead of normal tears, they are pink. Instead of falling, they turn into mist and drift over to the ones on our side that have died. One by one, everyone comes back. 

   I'm pushed back into reality to see my mates staring at me, worry in their eyes. Then I see the others have made it into the room too. All I could do was stare, until someone spoke to me again. "Izzy.. are you okay?" Alice spoke to me. All I could do was nod, debating whether to tell them or not. 

HELLO!!! I'm back. I'm very sorry for the delay. I started college recently and have been getting in a routine. I hadn't forgotten about this, I had actually thought many times that I needed to update this. I hope it doesn't suck and I hope you guys like it. 

I won't try to promise daily updates, but bi-weekly (at least) instead. If anyone has suggestions or anything, message me :)