03

Esme's P.O.V. 

   Alice explained why Jasper said it was her fault. After she did, Rose and I took her to one of our rooms to try and help her with whatever was stressing her even more. She wouldn't say what was wrong, but I trust her. 

Time skip *one week* 

   We've finally arrived in Forks again. I've missed it here so much. It's such a small, quiet town. I hope we're all happy here. As we were all getting packed, an awful stench filled the air. Already knowing what it was, we went outside. There, the new generation of wolves were. The leader, I'm assuming, went to phase back. When he came back he took one look at Edward and dropped to his knees. Edward looked at him for a second then ran off. Whoever the guy was phased again and ran after him. Another wolf went into the forest and came back out. He cleared his throat before he started to speak. "I'm sorry about that. I'd explain but..." He trailed off. "But what?" Carlisle asked in a soft tone of voice. "But I don't know how. I mean I know what that looked like. But it couldn't have been that." Jasper scoffed. "They're mates fucker. I felt everything they did and trust me, they're mates." We all looked at him, then back to where Edward had ran. He wasn't homophobic, but he might be wolfphobic. I hope he doesn't let his chance at happiness get away because they're enemies. Obviously the wolf didn't want to. He ran after Edward. 

I know this is rather short. But until Isabella (Izzy) gets introduced, I'm trying to put in some filler stuff. I hope its not weird that a vampire and a wolf might end up together?