2

The sea of students piled out of the assembly hall, dragging their feet tiredly although it has only been the first period on a Monday morning.

Jieun rolled her head, trying to get rid of the drowsiness. She stayed up too late last night to finish last minute homework.

"Did you procrastinate again?" a deep voice shook her from behind. She literally jumped on hearing it.

She turned to find Felix smiling as if he found her amusing. Jieun scrunched her eyebrows and tilted her head to figure out his motives. She instantly turned her back on him, thinking he was not worth it to even think about.

"Why are you giving me an attitude?" Felix scoffed and put his hands in his front pockets.

"When were we even on a talking basis?" Jieun hissed bitterly. She couldn't bother to be nice to him.

"ooh~ playing hard to get scheme, I see," Felix winked.

"I thought we were over that phase, Lee Yong Bok," Jieun smirked. "I admit you got me. So, please do go away now. You won."

"Do not call me that," Felix clenched his teeth and emphasized on each word.

"Well, I did tell you not to text me anymore and you didn't listen too," Jieun swiftly faced the front again and move along with the line.

"I don't know what you are talking about, kitten," Felix leaned in towards her ears. Tingles spread all over her body and she hated her body for reacting this way.

"Oh, yeah, sure you don't," she sarcastically replied.

Felix took out his phone and pretended to check his message.

"Oh, was it this one last Thursday? I sent it to the wrong number, haha. Sorry to get your hopes high, baby girl," Felix stared at the girl for her reaction to his lie with his phone still in his hand.

"I have absolute no hope for you. You are hopeless," Jieun gave him the last fake smile before heading into the toilet.

She quickly went into the stall and sat on the covered toilet.

Inhale.

Exhale.

She knew he is a real jerk. Yet, she couldn't help but to feel hurt. She really wanted to not care whether he has new chicks or babes he has been wooing. Her involuntary heart feels otherwise. It ached all over and felt like bursting out of her chest.