4

"His charisma is just so alluring," Sohye sighed; obviously still in her dreamland with the dark guy.

Jieun rolled her eyes at the hopeless mess her friend was in. Wednesday had come around and her ears had been aching from hearing 'Changbin this' and 'Changbin that' for three days straight.

"Oh, right, don't you be hoping I forgot about the double date deal last week just because my mom dragged me to Busan last weekend," Sohye grinned creepily.

Jieun groaned at the reminder. She had completely forgotten about the ridiculous agreement. She was not in the mood to interact with problematic boys this week - wait, who would even want to willingly meddle with trouble.

"Just take my phone and delete those stupid messages," Jieun grumpily shoved her phone in Sohye's face and continued sipping on her iced chocolate.

"No, No, No, you can't do this Jieun-ah, please help me out this once," Sohye instantly switched on her puppy face.

Jieun raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"Changbin is going to be there and, uh, I kind of used you as an excuse for the double date thing," Sohye scratched her head guiltily.

Jieun just rolled her eyes and went back to her drink.

"Please, I will get you bubble tea, promise!" Sohye grabbed Jieun's pinky finger and tangled with hers.

Jieun scoffed and laughed at her desperate friend.

"Why do you even like him that much," Jieun asked a rhetorical question while shaking her head.

Suddenly, cold liquid flowed down Jieun's arm from above.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," a girl in dyed strawberry blonde hair grabbed tissue and wiled Jieun's shirt.

"Let's go, I am sure the spilt drink won't kill her," deep voice sounded from beside. Jieun scoffed at the rudeness and her eyes met with deep ones of Felix's.  Her gaze then traveled down his arm which were wrapped around the blonde girl's tiny waist. 

Somehow, Felix was smirking but his eyes looked hurt ... if Jieun was not imagining things.

Jieun felt frustrated by just looking at his face. She gave him a death glare and stomped her way towards the washroom to wipe off the stain on her sleeve.

Who is he even to give her that look of betrayal?  He was the one with another girl in his arm. She really despised the fact that she still couldn't be nonchalant around him.