7

Jieun washed her hands as she stared at the mirror. She wasn't crying. Why would she? She was expecting Felix to be with a chick in his arm anyway. 

No matter how much she denied, she felt something clenching her heart. 

She let out a big sigh as she headed out of the washroom.

"Can we talk?" 

Jieun jumped on hearing the deep voice behind her,"What the sheet, you scared me!" 

She turned to find Felix leaning against the wall in front of the ladies' washroom.

"I am sorry," Felix wouldn't meet Jieun's eyes.

"Whatever," the girl rolled her eyes and walked away. Felix grabbed her wrist and her whole body froze. She hated it; how a simple touch had gotten her all worked up. Why was her body acting this way? Did he cast a spell on her?

"I am sorry for hurting you. I didn't intend to break your heart, I swear. I-" words were flowing out of Felix's lips and he himself had no idea what he was trying to say. Was he making things worse? Was he making the matters more confusing between them?

"Look, Felix. I don't care anymore. You can go mess around with any girl you want. I don't give a frick about it," Jieun interrupted. 

Her point was contradicted by tears threatening to fall.

Felix searched her eyes and could obviously see through her lies. He pulled her into his chest. His frown turned into a slight smile when Jieun didn't resist his embrace.

The girl didn't want the guy to know that he still had control over her emotion but what could she do when her stupid tear ducts had a mind of their own.

"I hate you so much," Jieun hit his chest, still hiding her face in his hug.

"I know, baby girl," Felix caress her soft hair with one hand and another on the small of her back.

Jieun finally got back to reality as she pushed Felix away.

"Stop playing games with me, Felix. I am tired of you. You say you like me one day and the next, you say you don't. You were with another girl literally a few minutes ago and now you are hugging me, saying you are sorry. What do you want, Felix? I don't know what's on your mind at all and it's exhausting me out, so please stop," Jieun pleaded as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Felix wiped her tears away with his thumb, cupping her face in his hand. "I am sorry, you deserve so much better than an asshole like me."

"But what do I do when I hate seeing you in another man's arms. I like you, but I am scared. The heck, I hate seeing you cry and still I always manage to make you upset whenever I am around. Call me selfish or whatever but I want to have a chance at making you happy," Felix said in a low tone which sent shivers down Jieun's arms.

"You are lying. Is dumping me without a reason not enough? Now, you are lying through your teeth about liking me with your girlfriend just meters away," Jieun shook her head and scoffed. "Find a better joke next time," She faked a laugh.

"No, Jieun. Let me explain-" Felix couldn't finish his sentence as Jieun turned away and walked into the crowd.

Author's note

I am so sorry for not updating in so long. I was too busy with UCAS application, plus having a writer block. I wasn't satisfied with whatever I wrote. I am so sorry for this chapter too... it just doesn't seem right. T.T