Human! Handunit X Scared! Reader

This is just something I have written cuz I am bored.

The elevator it is my least favorite place here in the underground, the elevator stops, I stay in the same spot not wanting to move. "Why aren't you leaving?" Handunit asks over the intercom, "I was wrong to get this job Handy I don't want to be here," I rub my arm where I got stabbed by my brother. A man with a speaker for a head crawls out of the vent infront of me, "What the heck are you?!" I jump back and hit the keypad. "Are you alright Eggs?" Wait this guy has the same voice as- NO WAY! "Y-yeah sorta," I reply straching my neck "What's yor name?". "Handunit," How the heck is he human?!

"Sorry do you want some time to process everything in your mind?" "I am fine,". We stand there in an awkward silence, I step forward to see the man closely, his head was a real speaker, I have seen phone headed men but a speaker? "So do you want to continue work?" Handunit asks tilting his head toward me, "S-sure," he lets me crawl through the vent first and he follows me. HOW DID HE GET HERE? The control module was darker than normal and both Ballora gallery and Fubtime Auditorium had lights on, and there were... hanged men on the atage.

I gasp and step back into Handy, he hugs me and shushes me. "It's going to be okay, Eggs, We are going to be okay," he cooes patting my back.

*Cries* Handunit is so nice and sweet. I was crying when I was writing this.