Bon-Bon X Blind! Child! Reader

Requested by Meeperz1 enjoy!

I can't see, I don't know where I am. "(Y/N) come on let's go see Funtime Freddy," "Okay (Brother's name),", he leads me to the door and holds my hand. He always cared for me even though our big sister told him not to, she was always a jerk. The room had a musty smell in it and the room was a bit dusty, the faint smell of blood was offsetting for this place to be kid friendly. "There they are," my brother moves my head toward the two on the stage but alas I can't see, "Am I the only one who can hear childeren?" A feminine voice questions in the dark, no one answers (B/N)'s breathing was losing controll, he could see what was going on. He backs up, slowly he let's go of my hand and judging by his footsteps he ran away. I could see a tiny bit but it was mostly dark, "H-hey Bon-Bon I think that's the b-birthay girl over there-re we should go give her a s-surprize!" I don't know who that was but I ran away from it.

I hear a click and I trip over something... metal. "Ouch!" it was the feminine voice again, "Sorry I can't see," I reply "Oh... sorry to hear that,". "I'm Bon-Bon the hand puppet," "My name is (Y/N)," the puppet giggles "That's a cute name,". Bon-Bon clings to my leg, I hear metalic footsteps coming closer, closer, closer, closer, closer. "BON-BON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I guess that was Freddy yelling his non-existent lungs out, "She's blind, and her brother abandoned her," Bon-Bon replies. Freddy huffs and walks away, he was triggered.

Yess it done I am so happy of what I acheived.