chapter three a Bad nigth

Starscream rushed out of the room as fast as he could his Body shaking in anger.* why!?!.* he thought to himself.* why couldn't he just stay in space!!!!.* starscream walked down the hall doing his best to regain his composure as he took a Deep breath as he thought out loud to himself." Can this Day get any worse!!." He wiped the Blood of his cheek and sighed Deeply and smiled softly as he thought of the little autobot. He couldn't quite understand the feeling he had it was a mix of rage and joy and fuzzyness and then back to rage. He worked it up to his bipolar acting up which it often did even when he took his medicine it would still pop up now and again even if it was made for cycbertronilian. Oh right you think the guys are humans hahaha my bad well you guys will find out in the next chapter don't worry. Oh this is when I came in starscream looked around and said softly." Oh epic flashback man!." I smiled and popped out a inch or two from his face he gasped again and growled and said." Is everyone trying to give me a spark attack!!!!." I chuckled and took of my little top hat and bow showing my beautiful red hair and said." Yes dear it is!! Now how can I help you!." He groaned and rubbed his face and said very pissed off." Just show my the autobot again!!." I smirked being the all know camera man I happen to let's just

say this won't be the last time he ask to see my gal. I chuckled and smiled before saying." Alright but wwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyy!~." He growled and slammed his foot into the ground and said." So I can figure out how the hell I lost to a Insel child!!!." I rolled my blue eyes and said." Okay okay chill out." I snapped my fingers and a small cilp of sapphire and his encounter played out on the mirror which I cared around. Starscream watched carefully trying to figure out how he messed up as it end I said softly." Wow she's pretty good for a child." He hissed loudly and said." Just a bit of good fortune!." He looked away and smiled before hiding he looked at at and asked." Show me were she is??." I pulled on my wonderful vest said." Well A little bit stockery." He blushed a little bit and hissed and tried to grab my shirt but be a ghost his hand when straight through me.i chuckled and said." OOH warm!!!." He sighed Deeply and pushed his hair back trying to look calm." NO it is not I just want to see if she is back at there bass." I rolled my eyes and said." Well that's a pretty go lie yeah she back at bass! She telling her little sister everything about her first fight haha cute." He sighed again and leaned against the Door as he looked at the door before saying to me." Notify me if she leaves." I smiled and nodded and said before snapping my transparent fingers." Already scream we'll have fun Daydreaming." I was gone starscream yelled loudly and before hitting the wall he slammed open the door opened leaned into his office. It was a white room with purple streaks on the wall there was a small Decks where a small middle age woman jumped from her seats. She had completely grey hair and his face was pale as snow but she had rosesy red cheeks and her eye were a calm blueish purple.

She looked over at his with a very upset look." You scared the crap out of me!!!." This was miss Kelly starscream secretary. Starscream sighed and said politely."  Sorry Madame.....just.....am having a odd day." Kelly saw the blood on his hands and cheek and gasp. She walked around her Deck and walked to him saying in a mothering tone." What happened to you sweetie!!!." Starscream sighed and put his hand in the air." It's not just get me Blitzwing! Please." She raised her eyebrow and put her hand on his bleeding cheek and said." Mnnnnn okay I'll get the medicine kit." He groaned and said softly." It's fine i just need a ice patch." Every part of her mothering side was in full blast as she said."
Mmm and am sure there a one in the kit." Starscream gave up on winning this fight so he put his hands in the air and said." Okay okay you act like am a child." She smiled and and patted his cheek and said." I know now I'll call blitzwing."

Starscream smiled softly and walked into his office the floor were completely black and the walls were widows looking down at the city. His deck was made of some silvery stuff and a silver Apple computer. He sighed deeply locking the door as he walked to his Black leather chair and plopped down in it running his hands through his hair he didn't even know what to do he just laid there thinking it couldn't get any worse." But primus Being the Ass hole he can be why starscream was trying to think of a way he could hide all the thing he has done why Megatron was gone." BAAMMmM." Starscream screamed and fell out of his seat he lay on the floor for a few seconds before yelling." WWWHHHY!!!!!!!." A man laughed loudly and then said in a thick German accent." Sorry starscream mÿ łâdÿ śēñd fôr më." Starscream pulled himself off the floor his face was red as he yelled." WHY THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU NOT FUCKING KNOCK ON THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!!!!!." The man looked a little nervous he was very tall and muscular his face was narrow and his cheeksbonds were very. high and his eyes were stunkin and on his left eye he had a Monicals.he was in a purple Button up shirt and a beige military vest which had a deception symbol stitch on the right side.and his hair was like starscream only his blonde hair was as light as it could get.blitzwing walked over to him and said."  Śørrÿ  hér kōmmáñdēr î"łł fìx ît łàtér." Starscream growled Deeply he blood pressure was slowly going up as he said." Yes you will!!! How did the meeting go?." Starscream looked down at the table for a second before looking but at blitzwing now his hair was messy his Monical was gone and now he had a red part of sunglasses and he had a Sun cap on and his voice had changed." Wêłł ï güeśś hahah the fûçkêr Bought êvérÿthïñg." Starscream sighed and smiled a little bit and said." Good! Now....I want you to get my armada read I have a mission for them." Blitzwing looked At his slightly confused." Whátś thë miśśòïöñ hêr kømmâñdêr?." Starscream smirked and looked looking out the window." A little game of cat....and mouse."

1,328.5 Miles away in the small town of jasper Nevada in a SUPER secret bunker hidden in a huge mountain sapphire was telling her little sister skippy what happened as she said now standing." And then he Stabbed me!!! And run off like a pussy!!." Skippy was jumping on the extremely steamed green couch as she said in a very sweet high Pitch voice." Sapphire then what happeneds!!!!." Sapphire chuckled picking her up and bopping her noes." Well then Daddy Ratchet got really mad at me." Skippy had bright red hair which were in the cutest pie tales you had even seen and very cute Bangs which covered a little bit of her very pale face which were covered in freckles she was in a gold t-shirt and red suspenders. She put her hands on her sisters shoulders and said." Whhy?." Sapphire blushed a little and said." Because I Disobey." Skippy gasped and and in her tiny 300 year hold voice." Are you again get...." She looked around and whispered into her sisters ear." Grounded?!?." Sapphire laughed and said." Nah Papa said my injuries we're punishment enough." Skippy had a sigh of relief and hugged her sister tightly as someone else run into the
Living room she hear to Very clean Beeps." bEEps bop Buzz!!!." A young boy jumped over the couch and hugged his sister it was Bumblebee! His huge Blue eyes looked pissed as fuck as he Beeped." Buzzz beepepd zermm." Sapphire blushed and said." I know bee bee....sorry." His hair was completely black except two strike of Yellow on each side he had Light skin like Ratchet but had Optimus eyebrows. He had a bandanna over his mouth and neck he was in flannel jacket which was black and yellow and a black t-shirt and black jeans. He hugged both his sisters and Beeped." brzzz zerr beep!!!." Sapphire smiled a bit and hugged him back and said." Sorry bee bee.....it wouldn't happen again." Skippy looked up at her and said." Pinkie promise!!!." Sapphire put her hand out and gave skippy her pinkie. She smiled and said." Thank you!!!." Sapphire smiled and then looked down the hall to see arcee walking to them she looked a little bit happier but sapphire knew she was probably still pissed. Skippy smiled brightly and said." CC!!!!." She crawled out of her sisters arms and run to arcee she hugged her leg tightly arcee chuckled. She picked her and and then looked at sapphire and bumblebee." Yo bee want to go on a patrol patrol." His eyes light up and he Beeped Joyfully and hoped off the couch arcee chuckled and smiled before saying." Hah okay get your stuff ready." Sapphire as bumblebee run to get the key to his Camaro sapphire looked up at her friend and said softly." Sorry acree...." she raised her eyebrow and then looked at skip then back at sapphire." It could have Been worst...." sapphire Nodded she was letting her thigh heal it did hurt anymore but Ratchet wanted her to rest for the rest of the night. Arcee put her hand on her shoulder and said." Hey....do you want go out tomorrow?." Sapphire looked up and smiled and hugged her tightly." YAS! maybe we can head into Washington! It beautiful this time of year!!!." Arcee chuckled and said." Gray and rain?." Sapphire smiled brightly and said." Yeah!!!!." Arcee rolled her eyes and said softly." What ever have fun watching my little pony with skippy." Skippy gasped loudly and said." YAAAAAYYY!!!!." Sapphire shot arcee the glare as she put skippy down

As skippy started the TV arcee said in a very sarcastic tone." Have fun girls." Sapphire flip her off. Bumblebee came back he was jumping all around and they both walked to the garage. Skippy started her favorite show and climbed onto her sister and started to watch.but sapphire was in her one place in her mind was she wondered why Megatron wasn't there Where was he. She also thought how she could find out as the Moon go to its peek sapphire and skippy were asleep on the couch.