Prologue

???'s P.O.V.

"Yosouro!" I shouted first thing in the morning and everyone around me looked at me but soon they went back to their business.

"You should really stop shouting, You-chan." My orange-haired best friend said and I giggle

"Heheheh it just became a habit." I apologized and my best friend sigh and continued eating mikan.

"Just how much do you love mikan, Chika-chan?" I asked and we both entered the bus.

"Hmmmmmm, infinity!" She exclaimed and all I could do was just giggle nervously.

We were both on our way to our school which is not much far except it is on top of a hill and the view there on the roof is just perfect.

Our school was already old and we shared tons of memories there...

Ah I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Watanabe You! I'm a 2nd year high school student at Uranohoshi Girls' High School! Well I do love eating Salisbury Steak and also mikan! But I really dislike sashimi or anything that is too dry. My birthday is April 17 which means my zodiac is Aries! My dad captains and ferry and I'm wishing that one day I would take over his job, ah also my favorite catchphrase is 'yosouro!' My blood type is AB and my height is 5'2 or 157 cm.

And as for my best friend her name is Takami Chika, she is also my classmate and she loves eating mikan, it is like her only reason as to why she is still alive, hahahahaha just kidding and she also dislikes coffee and shiokara, and Chika-chan has 2 older sisters, Shima and Mito. She has a dog name Shiitake who is also a girl. Chika is sociable, and rarely gives in easily, you could say she is pretty much hard-headed. Her birthday is August 1 which means her zodiac is Leo, Chika-chan is talented in horizontal bar, table tennis, and calligraphy. She also loves softball and going to karaoke booths. Her blood type is B and her height is also 5'2 or 157 cm.

Now that I introduced myself and my best friend, why don't I tell you the story of my life and how I fell in love with,

Sakurauchi Riko.