Chapter 1

You's P.O.V.

Today was just the same, nothing new ever happened. Chika-chan was still finding a way to scout members for our school idol group.

Let me explain what happened,

Chika-chan wanted to shine just like the famous idol group μ's and now she is starting her own school idol group. I wanted to join her but, I already joined the swimming club.

But soon Chika-chan looked really desperate, and so I joined her. All I needed to do was balance all of it, no matter how hard it was. I knew it would soon pay off.

After a few days it was announced by our teacher that we were going to have a new student, I didn't pay attention to what the teacher said and when the new student went inside, even though I didn't glance at the new student I just felt a really soothing aura when I looked at the new student she had maroon scarlet locks paired together with her sparkling gold eyes that just looks so nice together. I continued to stare at her in awe I was just speechless. Soon she introduced herself, her name is Sakurauchi Riko. Soon Chika-chan stood up and showed her a flyer which confused me,

Wait they met already?

I suddenly felt jealousy, wait jealousy? No I'm sure it is not jealousy there is no way it could be jealousy!

"I'm sorry!" Sakurauchi-san said and speed walk to her place and my baby blue eyes would follow where she went. There is just something about her that pretty much caught my attention. Sure in the past I also had a crush on Chika-chan but the moment my eyes saw Sakurauchi-san's eyes I just couldn't help but deny.

This all seemed unrealistic.

"Watanabe-san?" I snapped out of my daydreams and looked at the teacher.

"I will assign you and Takami-san to give the new student a tour. Is that alright?" The teacher suggested and I smiled,

"Of course!!" I said with excitement in my tone and the teacher just smiled and nodded,

~Time Skip~

I was so excited to the point where I didn't notice it was already lunch. Soon I gather all of my courage to walk towards Sakurauchi-san who took out her bento.

"Hey Sakurauchi-san you wouldn't mind if I eat with you? Chika-chan is practically busy scouting those 3 1st years." I said and smiled brightly but on the inside I was practically dying. I somehow got her attention since she looked at me before smiling brightly. Waaaaaah I feel like I'm going to melt sooner or later...

"So... Um... My name is Watanabe You." I introduced myself and smiled and soon she smiled back but I tried my best not to blush.

"You probably know who I am right?" She joked and I laugh softly and nodded then I grab a chair and placed it in front of Sakurauchi's table and soon we ate lunch together...

"Soooo, which school did you last attend?" I asked while eating and Sakurauchi-san looked up and stared at my eyes

"Well the last school I attended was Otonokizaka..." She said and I widen my eyes

"No way! The school where μ's went?! Did you meet any of them while you were there?" I asked as my eyes sparkle no wonder Sakurauchi-san is so beautiful, she must have been popular becuase of her appearance, personality and voice...

"Even though I was there I never really knew who μ's were. In fact I was a loner. I never really had friends there." She started to look down, ah crap I made her feel bad.

"H-hey don't feel down! You have me and Chika-chan!" I said and she looked up

"Really?" She said and I nodded cheerfully