Chapter 15

Yo yo yo people~! Geez when was the last time I updated this book? xD

Yō's P.O.V.

As me and Chika went to the place where Chika wanted to take me, I was surprised when I saw her as well, along with Yoshiko. I stopped walking and Chika seemed to notice it and stopped walking as well. Soon they both noticed us and stopped walking. We were both staring at each other,

I didn't expect to meet them here...

I noticed their hands were also intertwined, so I scoff and grab Chika's hand and we both walked away.
“I didn't expect to meet them here.” Chika said and I sigh and nodded,

“I didn't expect it too, Riko probably replaced me." I said and Chika's expression was filled with worry and concern.

“Why would Riko replace you., I mean seriously she loves you! Like who wouldn't love you?” Chika stated and I smiled weakly as tears fell.

“Hey don't cry. C'mon I still have to treat you Salisbury steak so cheer up.” Chika said and I nodded and smiled.

Riko's P.O.V

As I saw Yō and Chika heading towards our direction, I stopped walking and Yoshiko stopped talking and walking and looked at where I was looking.

“Should we go?” Yoshiko asked but I was too surprised to see Yō, and suddenly pain filled my heart when I saw Yō scoff and grab Chika's hand.

Does she hate me?

The only question that's been going around my thoughts as I space out.

I didn't even notice that we already arrived at the place we were supposed to go.

When we entered the place we sat down and Yoshiko and ordered and I just sat there so deep in my own thoughts and so many ‘what ifs’ occupied my thoughts. But the most common question that I kept wondering was,

Did stopped loving me?

Well, I already knew it from the start. I don't deserve someone like Yō. She deserves someone who is so much better than me because who date me who is just some Tokyo, boring girl.

“Hey, Riri our order is here.” I finally snapped back and looked at the tray Yoshiko was holding.

“Thanks Yocchan.” I thanked her while eating the sandwich.

“Eh? What for?” She asked and I shook my head and smile.

“Nothing, I just felt like I needed to thank you.” I said and she nodded slowly with confused expression.

“You're acting pretty strange today, Yocchan you usually don't treat me sandwiches.” I said and she almost choked on the coke she was drinking.

“Uh what?” Yoshiko said while coughing and I shook my head once again.

“It's nothing.” And with that Yoshiko nodded and we talked about a few things and whenever I would somehow talk about Yō, Yoshiko would immediately change the subject so I wouldn't get hurt. Which is something I'm glad.