Chapter 3

Greatwizard14: Hi everyone. Welcome to chapter 3 of TCOLY. it's been a week since I started this story. I am so happy for positive feedback and the support I get. 

This chapter is dedicated to panda_lover_1996. I love his work The Betrothed.

---> Beautiful Emma Watson as Sarah Rodriguez. And Christina Grimmie and Adam Levine's Somebody that I used to Know

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share ^_^

.

.

Luke's POV

                                                    I met the New Girl

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Oh my God! That’s the sound of hospital room. What happened? Did I get myself into an accident? This can’t be happening. I hope it’s not one of my experiments that lead me into this mess.  Ugh! I don’t wanna die. I still have lots of thing to do. I want to experience what it’s like to have a boyfriend, my own family and be a sexy model of… um, a toilet bowl? Ew! That’s gross. I can’t believe I can still have this silly thought when I’m practically on the point of death.

Well, I don’t wanna die. Lord, please! I’m still virgin. I want to have sex with Ethan before I die, we can still do this here in hospital bed. Oh, yeah here in hospital room, that’s kind of kinky. Stop that! You horn dog! Your dying remember?

Shit! If I died I can’t watch tv anymore especially the travel show ‘Things to Try Before You Die’. What an irony eh.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I was beyond grateful when my mom saved me from these fucked-up thoughts.

“Luke! Get up from your bed. You’ll be late for school” my mom yelled knocking on my door. I sat up on my bed then rubbed my eyes. I looked around. Thank God! I’m not dead.

“Sweetie, are you up? You need to hurry before Jacob and Jane gets here” my mom reminded me. Oh no! I forgot that Jacob and Jane gonna pick me up here today.

“Yes mom” I shouted back.

“Okay, hurry up breakfast is ready” then she went back downstairs. I sighed then rubbed my face and glanced toward where that stupid noise coming from.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

“Shut your fucking mouth! You piece of shit!” I glared at my annoying alarm clock. I don’t know any more what’s better to wake up by. My volcano-apple alarm clock that gave me bruised yesterday or this infuriating alarm clock that almost caused me a heart attack thinking I was dying.

I threw my pillow to it from frustration and at last that damn thing stopped. I got out from bed. I glanced back to that evil alarm clock for the last time, I can’t wait till this thing rot and filled with dust and rust. That would serve him a lesson for making my teenager’s life harder. I smiled evilly at my revenge. Hahaha.

I went to the bathroom and do my morning rituals. After I showered I got out and threw my shirt and pants on. I decided to wear my usual, I don’t wear any fancy or eye catchy. I really suck at fashion. I checked myself in the mirror then put my glasses on. I don’t think if I still need these glasses. My eyesight was finally pretty normal.

I looked at myself from the last time. I look like some kind of out of fashion gay nerd. I don’t care what people think of me. At least I’m one hell sexy cute gay.