Chapter 7

greatwizard14: Welcome to the chapter 7 of TCOLY ^_^ I hope you'll love it. 

Brace yourself for the Big revelation of Luke's evil plan! 

Since no one has guessed his plan right. I will dedicate this chapter to vee_ano.

---> Welcome the new hot Luke. Play the song 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea, you'll know it where part you should play it.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke's POV

                                        Luke Lewis Version 2.0

The morning sunlight seeping through my windows and hitting my face. I used my pillow to shield my eyes from the sudden burst of light. My hands reached the blanket and I tucked it over my head then continued sleeping.

Something tugging my blanket on my feet forcing to get it off of me so I clutched it harder. I was still under the blanket and my eyes are not open yet. What the hell is this thing? I don’t have any dogs or pet.

The thing tried it harder to yank the blanket out of me but I held it firmly. We’re having now a tug of war and the blanket was almost out of my head.

With final hard tug that bothersome thing won. The morning coldness wrapped my body. I don’t have any clothes except for my boxer. I quickly opened my eyes. Bad move, my eyes hurt exposed to too much light. I closed my eyes again then reached for the curtains then closed it.

“Nice view” someone greeted me. I looked up to see Sarah and Jane smiling at me. My brain processed to what they talking about. I slowly looked down at my body. Shit! I forgot I don’t wear anything. I hurriedly covered my chest using my hands. Then I blushed furiously when I noticed I have a morning wood so I snatched up my pillow to hide it.

They chuckled and giggled. I glared at them fiery. Who the hell they think they are barging in my room and breaking my privacy?

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked them in irritation.

“Waking you up, duh” Sarah answered me obviously. I rolled my eyes. She knows what I’m talking about.

“Why you two are here in my room early in the morning harassing me?” I pointed each of them waiting for explanation.

“FYI, it’s not early. It’s already 10 o’clock. You need to hurry up and dress casual because you have your last eye check-up then we’ll go to the mall for shopping. We’ll wait you in the living room and you better be there in 10 minutes” Jane commanded me.

I tried to protest but they quickly left the room not letting me to speak. What the hell they doing? It’s not fair to wake me up then ordered something like an army officer.  I don’t even agree with them to this make over.

I forgot that today I have my last appointment with Dr Williams. I’m so happy that I don’t need to worry about my glasses anymore.

I climbed out of the bed then went to the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth quickly. I wrapped my towel around my waist then headed to my closet. I chose my usual attire because my clothes are almost similar. I don’t have so much choice. My family is just average middle class. My dad left us enough money for me and my mom.

I wore my glasses on then picked up my wallet on my desk and put it to my pocket. I ran downstairs to see Jane and Sarah talking to my mom in the living room. They stopped when they heard my footsteps and turned their attention to me.