Chapter 11

greatwizard14: Welcome to the chapter 11 of TCOLY ^_^ I hope you'll like it!

This chapter has some hints about something big and important. Read carefully and don't miss a word ;)

This chapter is dedicated to Drummstixx. I really love her 'What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know' so I hope she'll upload soon.

---> Cocky hot Xander Smith and his beautiful Porsche. Play 'Rude' by Magic covered by Walk Off The Earth. I was listening to it while writing this chapter and I think I got LSS to this cover.

Don't forget to Vote, Fan, Comment and Share :) Enjoy!

 .

.

Luke's POV

                               My Teacher Didn't Recognize Me

The unexpected sudden flood of morning sun rays greeted me early in the morning as my mom open the curtains letting the room lit up. I covered my eyes using my forearm then turned my body on the other side. I purred on my pillow loving the soft and comfy feeling of it.

I lazily opened my eyes and squinted them for a moment till my eyes adjusted from the bright light. The alarm clock was still ringing making its sound reached every corner of the room.

Gosh! I am such a heavy sleeper, even the alarm clock didn’t badge a bit of my senses. Maybe I’m just really tired last night.

Finally the irritating sound stopped. I looked where the alarm clock was to see my mom leaning her hip on the table with her arms crossed. She was in her hospital uniform as nurse. She glanced at the clock.

“Luke, today is Monday and I don’t want your week to start getting you late in your school. Just because I don’t play like a tough mother doesn’t mean I can’t punish you. You have ten minutes to prepare and get downstairs” My mom said in serious tone.

“Well, that’s an encouraging speech to start my day” I teased. She rolled her eyes but chuckled anyway.

“Good morning mom” I smiled at her then sat up on my bed.

 “Good morning too sweetie. Meet you in the kitchen” With that she left my room.

I turned my head on right to view our backyard with a big tree just near on my window. I smiled remembering my childhood days playing and climbing that tree even my bones were practically injured from countless falls.

The chirping of the birds and the cold stream of morning air make my eyes closed for a moment drinking the good vibes from nature. I inhaled sharply then opened my eyes. I grinned widely feeling this would be a good week.

I gazed on my clock and my eyes widened. Shit! My mom would kill me. I scurriedly got out from my bed then snatched towel and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine for a swift time.

I picked out my clothes that Sarah and Jane want me to wear today from my closet. A long sleeve black V neck, cream/off white skinny jeans and all black vans. 

I checked myself on the mirror and smirked then winked satisfied of my appearance. Just few days ago I am the loser nerd gay and now I still can’t believe in my new sexy look. I’ll not worry anymore wearing on and off my glasses every morning and night.

This whole transformation thing has benefited me after all. Hmm I should give Sarah and Jane something to thank them.

I picked my bag and turned on my phone then headed out of my room and went downstairs to kitchen. Mom was eating already so I joined her. I sat beside her and kiss her cheek while she was chewing. She gave me a weird look. I picked some omelet and hotdogs then started eating.