Chapter 24

Greatwizard14: Welcome to chapter 24 of TCOLY ^_^ Hope you’ll love it

This chapter is dedicated to 30secondsfromdeath (A. Muse). Great author of Death series. Check it out guys :)

--->  Ethan's house. Play 'Shake it Off' by Taylor Swift

DON’T forget to Vote, Comment, Fan and Share :) Enjoy!

.

.

Luke’s POV

                                         We pulled another show                                                                                                          

Our doorbell rang as I ran downstairs shouting to my mom I’ll get it. Opening the door to reveal my hot boyfriend in his graphic red long sleeve shirt with top buttons purposely left open showing his muscular chest. He knows it would make me drool so I averted my eyes back to him. We just stared at each other drinking each other presence. I watched his Adam’s apple bobbed when he swallowed looking at me like a predator.

I made sure my outfit would make any guys and girls sworn over me especially my Xan Xan. I wore my black stylish boots, tight white skinny jeans hugging my ass perfectly, an xl black and white muscle shirt hung loosely on my shoulder. The armholes were so low extending almost halfway my sides teasing them with some skin. I chose this shirt because I knew that everytime I’ll move or raise my arm you could see my chest and nipple if you’re looking at my side. Bad dog.

Xander stepped closer with hungry look and before I could kiss him my mom came down greeting Xander. I turned around while mom still walking downstairs and I gave her an annoyed look. Her eyes gazed down at me amusedly and I need to drag Xander out before she teases me in front of him.

I told my mom that Xander and I are dating when I arrived from Union Hill and she said she already knew from the look of my face. I told her everything happened there and I can’t stop blushing how I kissed Xander in the middle of school field. My mom was so happy for me.

“Good evening Anne” Xander said flashing her smile.

“Congrats for winning the Science Fair. Luke told me you did all the work” my mom replied. Xander rubbed his neck shyly then muttered thanks at her.

I kissed my mom to her cheek saying we have to go. She told us to enjoy and gave Xander motherly speech telling to take care of me. Ugh! It’s not like I can’t take care of myself. Xander assured her “I’m gonna take care of him very well” he turned his head at me then winked. I felt my face heat up immediately.

Grabbing him quickly out of the house and closed the door behind us. I was about to open my mouth when he crashed his lips on me. I moaned at the contact of his warm lips igniting every cell in my body on fire. My hands rubbed his chest before sliding up to his neck then locked them. I pulled his face closer kissing him back forcefully.

His tongue slipped inside my mouth massaging my own. My knees turned jelly and I’m thankful his body was supporting me. God! He’s talented tongue was so good and I can’t even comprehend what it can do more. Now, I’m starting to get jealous to all girls he had been.

Xander’s hands were all over me until it found my back pockets and slipping them in then gave my ass a tight squeezed. I moaned loudly and I wrapped my legs around his waist making our crotch brushed torturously. We both groaned and parted away breathing heavily.