1

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!!!

'Uhh BE QUIET!!' You shouted at your alarm clock while hitting it as hard as you can.It was your first day in Becon Hills.You moved here from Croatia, you're perents had to come becouse of work (Sorry, If you didn't know Croatia is a country right across from Italy,just Incase you were wondering).

The schooling there is alot different then in America.You got up and went and got dressed in white shorts,baby pink crop top and a light sweater

You put your hair up in a cute messy bun & you did your brows and put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss

You put your hair up in a cute messy bun & you did your brows and put on a bit of mascara and lip gloss.You have perfect skin because you're mum is Scottish so you were blessed with pale skin rosie lips rosie cheeks and curly hair not afro curly but wavy curly #ThanksMum

You have perfect skin because you're mum is Scottish so you were blessed with pale skin rosie lips rosie cheeks and curly hair not afro curly but wavy curly #ThanksMum

You ran downstairs and grabbed an apple and ate it while checking social media and watching some Youtube.

'Okey I'm leaving' you shouted while opening the front door.'Have a nice day, good luck' your mum said and you left the house.

__________time skip to school_________

'Hallo, I'm the new student can I please get my time table?' you asked when you reached the main office.'of course sweet heart' a lady said while fiddling with her paper's 'Y/F/N right?' she said and you smiled and nodded,she handed it over 'thank you very much have a nice day' you said and left.

It's been 10 minutes and you are late to class but for the lov of all that's living you couldn't find the- 'Ha! Found it' you said and took a deep breath and enter with a knock.'excuse me' the whole class looked at you in shock, you walked to the teacher and gave him the time table 'I'm the new student, sorry I'm late I just couldn't find the class' he smiled at you and put a hand on your back positioning you to face the class.

'Okey class this is our new student..'he looked at you 'Y/N' 'Y/N.Y/N tell us who you are and where are you from and one interesting fact about yourself' you smiled and said 'Hey I'm Y/F/N,I come from Croatia and I am deathly afraid of spiders or anything with more than 4 legs' the class laughed in a good way 'okey you can sit over there infront of Mr.Stilinski'he said 'And that is...' you asked confused 'oh yes,can Mr.Stilinsku please rase his hand.

This adsorbable and extremely gorgeous boy lifted his hand.You walked over and sat down.

Stiles POV

We were 10 minutes into class when we hear a knock on the door and someone came in 'excuse me' she said and came up to the teacher handing him something.'I'm the new student, sorry I'm late I just couldn't find the class' she turned around and the teacher introduced her 'Hey im Y/F/N and I come from Croatia,and I am deathly afraid of spiders or anything with more than 4 legs' it made the class chuckle.Oh she was so gorgeous her e/c eyes was so vibrant and breathtaking.I wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying al I heard was 'Can Mr.Stilinski please rase his hand' so I did and she started walking Over to me with the cutest smile I have ever seen.

She sat down infront of me and I looked at Scott.I took a peace of paper and started writing something.

"Scott! She's fucking beautiful."

I handed it to Scott and he grinned and wrote something down.

"No shit Sherlock"

End of POV

The bell rang and I got up and packed my things and walked out of class. I Found my locker and I tried to open it but I couldn't.'Seriously!' I said in frustration and hit it and it opened.I giggled and put in my books.'You must be the new girl everyone is talking about,hi I'm Alison' a girl walked up to you and stretched out her hand and you shook it 'Hi, I'm Y/N but you can call me Lu it's easier'she looked confused 'why Lu?' 'It's just a nickname my friends back in Croatia used to call me' you got sad remembering all your old friends she must have noticed 'well Lu do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?' you smiled widely 'Oh my god yes I thought id have to be alone' she chuckled 'okey meet me here after class... don't ditch me ok?' she said jokingly you smiled and walked to music.

______________________________________

Okey now that's that for my first chapter of the book hope you liked it and...

Love you all and I'll see you all later bye❤