8

'What the hell is wrong with you!'I shouted at Scott 'I didn't know she was he..' I cut him off 'well you should fucking look through the window before you walk in!...Now becouse of you she'll hate me' I said while flipping on the bed 'you just have to explain that you don't know I was coming over.. because quite frankly you didn't' Scott tried to reassure me 'I don't know I...' I started but Scott shushed me 'Don't you shush me!..' he cut me of 'Shut up Stilinski' he shouted and I stopped 'Stiles... she's in the woods' he said 'so?' i said back 'WEREWOLF FUCKING WEREWOLVES STILES' He said and I started packing 'shit!' i said and rand downstairs and got into my car and scott jumped in beside me.

END of Stiles POV and BEGINNING of Y/N POV

I heard him calling for me but I just ran and ran and I wen't into the forest.'Uhh how could he do that!' i shouted in frustration.*snap* a twig snapped behind me I wiped my head around 'stiles go away' I said but heard nothing in reply 'just leave' I heard no voice but instead a deep growl 'hallo?' I said and a pair of glowing yellow eyes beamed...

A wolf jumped on me and we wrestled for a good five minutes and then I shouted as massive amount of pain filled my body from my calf upwards.It bit me,I started screaming in such agony I thought I was done for 'Y/N!' I heard a familiar voice shout.The wolf ran away for some reason, but I was not complaining.'Scott?!' I said while tears were streaming down my face,he picked me up bridal stile and ran out the forest 'stiles..' I said weekly 'call Stiles..' I said and fainted from the lack of blood..

END of Y/N POV and beginning of Stiles POV

'Stiles to the clinic NOW!' Scott shouted and I quickly hopped on the gass 'Is she going to become one of you now?' I asked concerned 'I-I think so' He said..

-------------time skip to hospital---------------

We've been here for hours now and she hasn't woken up jet and I'm so worried 'Stiles.. You know what's the last thing she said to me..' Scott started 'what?' I asked kinda uninterested 'she said and I quote "Stiles...Call Stiles"' when he said that I was in utter disbelief she hated me but she wanted me to come 'she want's you Stiles' Scott said and left the room.

I just stood there smiling like an idiot..