6

.          STRONG LANGUAGE               .

The class bell rang and you went to your locker 'Y/N Hey!' Allison shouted 'Hey Al.....'she cut you off 'Spill!' she said excited you giggled and told her everything.'what an ass' Allison said and hugged you 'well I'll make shure he doesn't come close to you' she said and walked you to physics 'bye!' She shouted and you waved then walked into class.

About half an hour pass *knock knock* the coach walked in 'Excuse me Mr.Jones can I have Miss Y/F/N I need her for lacrosse practice' he added 'ofcourse' you got up and walked out of class while hearing ooo's and Aaa's from the boy's and some girl's.

'So we will just be doing training to get your muscles up so here take this and  meet me and you're fellow teammates on the field' he said and walked off.He gave you a tank top and hoodie with your name and new number on it.

You went on the field and saw everyone started already you ran to them 'Hey L/N I have something else for you' the coach said and pulled your aside and gave you a skipping rope

You went on the field and saw everyone started already you ran to them 'Hey L/N I have something else for you' the coach said and pulled your aside and gave you a skipping rope.You looked at him in disbelief 'are you serious' you asked kinda annoyed 'yes' he said bluntly ' you don't think I can do what they're doing do you?!' you said really annoyed now 'actually no I don't' he said crossing his arms 'well Sir you can take your skipping rope and skip over there do whatever you can do whatever you want to do and I'm just going to go over there and be an actual part of the team' you said and ran to the group of boys who were running.You ran with them,and you were the fastest,they started doing push-ups and you did them with ease while some others were struggling,you did crunches and you were the fastest to complete them.

You were kinda sweaty by the time the practice was over, but you weren't finished and you ran and did everything for half an hour more while the guy's were sitting and watching in amazement.When you were done you walked up to the group and sat down and drank 'why did you add half an hour more of training?' the coach asked completely baffled by your choice 'Well I was late and I didn't do as much as the rest of the team so I did my part'you said while everyone was looking at you weard 'Y/N you were literally late 4 minutes' Stiles said 'its not even that hard what's the big deal?'you said while half laughing.
'The deal is that your a girl, your new,and you're somehow better than 50% of them' the coach added,'well maby you need to step up your game if a measly Croat can beat you' you said while patting the coaches shoulder and walking away.They just stood in awe.

Stiles POV

She was so fast and so strong oh my god,we all sat on the bench practically inhaling water but she didn't come.'what is she doing' someone asked 'I think she hasn't had enough' I answered 'she's got a nice ass' someone else commented everyone agreed, but for some reason that angered me ALOT but I just sat there quiet.'Scott what the hell did you do to her yesterday she was in tears and when I asked her what happened she said and I quote ASK YOUR ASSWHOLE FRIEND SCOTT
So Scott what ya do?' I asked while looking at her And he told me the whole thing (I'm sorry I just can't be bothered writing the whole thing again) 'Shit,no wonder she was in tears you called her a hoe' I said 'I DID NOT!' He shouted and everyone including Y/N looked at him.He just aquardly smiled and looked at me while flashing his red eyes at me 'well you did and didn't you didn't use the word but you implied it' I said playing with my bottle 'so what do I do now?' he said while slouching and putting his hands on his face 'well make it right'
'Oh thank you on your words of wisdom' he said as she walked over.She sat next to me jeeej

End of POV

I was walking to the changing rooms with a smile on my face when someone grabbed my arm I looked at them with a big smile but once I realized it was Scott my expression changed in a heartbeat.

'Y/N I..'he said but I cut him of 'McCall let go of my arm your hurting me' I said calmly redy to explode if he doesn't let go soon.'Y/N listen to me..'I cut him off again 'No McCall you listen to me you let go of my arm becouse it's turning fucking blue,and I don't have time to talk to and actual fucking peace of human shit!So let go!' I shouted really loudly making him step back and let go.The whole team to looked at us.I looked at my bruised arm while rubbing it

You looked at him with such anger you got ready to slap him he closed his eyes redy for impact but it never came he opened it to see you tearing up and your and inches away from his face you wanted to say something.You wanted to say it,do is but nothing cums out your mouth you just turned away and left him standing there in shock.