4

'You were absolutely amazing out there!' Allison said 'aww thak you it's so much easier than it looks tho' you said smiling.You got changed in the same outfit as before with your hair up

You got changed in the same outfit as before with your hair up

You came onto the fields to return the gear and the boy's were still talking as you walked up to the coach you heard gasps

'she's gorgeous'

'damn'

'Id tap that'

'she's so hot'

You were kinda revolted by some of the word's but you just continued to the coach 'here you go ...oh yeah and one more thing before I leave when's practice?' you asked confused 'everyday after school but I might take you out of class sometimes for extra practice...' he said 'and I'll get your gear reddy for tomorrow' he smiled 'thank you sir... thank you very much' you smiled and walked to Scott and Stiles and pushed them aside 'Ok what the hell is wrong with these guys.. why are they..ya know..'you said kinda angry kinda disgusted 'it's probably because you're so beautiful' Stiles said, since you were pail as snow you could obviously see the blood rise to your cheeks 'thak you..I guess if it was a compliment' you said fumbling with your words Scott giggled 'ill talk to them if you'd like' he said, your face lit up 'oh that would be just lovely... thank you' you said while hugging him.

You released and hugged Stiles he was shocked but hugged back'What was that for' he asked confused 'Sorry.. I didn't want you to feel left out' you said with a soft smile 'Y/N!!!!!'Allison shouted 'sorry gotta go see ya' you said and walked off 'bye!' you could hear Stiles and Scott shout after you.

Scott POV

Omg she likes Stiles 'bye!' Stiles and I shouted as she left 'dude.. you know she likes you right?'I said to Stiles 'What!?No she doesn't she's wayyyyyyy out of my league' he was happy but he tried to hide it 'Stiles, remember what I am I can tell when you're lying' I said with a smirk 'uhh... oh shut up' he said and walked off. That Is just the cutest isn't it.

End Of POV

---Time skip brought to you by a lazy---                                .                           author                              .

'What's next?' Allison asked as we were walking out of biology.'Maths and then we're free!' you said sadly but then happily.'I have geography,so if I don't see you after I'll see you tomorrow,here take my number'She said and you put it down in your contacts 'see you bye!' she said and hugged you.

You were walking to math's when you slipped and was bracing yourself to fall when all of a sudden you felt arms wrap around you 'Hey careful' the boy said while lifting up your books 'oh I'm sorry I didn't mean..' you cut yourself of a cute sneeze 'oh my god that was adorable' he said and you blushed 'so what's your name?' he asked 'oh I'm Y/N nice to meet you, what's yours?' 'I'm Jackson...wait your that girl from lacrosse?' 'well it's a pleasure meeting you Jackson,and yes'  'the pleasure is all mine what's your next class'he asked curiously 'math and now that I think of it I'm gonna be late'you said getting a little panicked and starting to walk away 'I also have math's so we can go together' he said and started walking with you, you entered class and in that second the bell rang.'That was lucky' you looked around the class and saw a girl eyeing you out practically shooting bullets at you, Jackson went and sat beside her and I just stood there waiting for the teacher to introduce me (the same thing happened as always)

'you can sit next to McCall..Can Mr.McCall rase his h..'you cut her off with 'I know who he is thank you' you said and walked to Scott 'Hi' you said happily 'hallo,Y/L/N' he said kinda upset looking so you didn't want to push it he wasn't talking to you for the rest of class.When the bell rang for end of class you came to his locker 'hey, Scott are you okey...did I do something ....can I help?' you asked while rubbing his back.'Stay away from Jackson' he said bluntly,'what?Why?' you were so confused at this point 'He's a player,hell hurt you,and he's got a girlfriend' he said with anger consuming him'I was just talking to him...' he cut you off with'don't lis to me!.. you were practically drooling over him you just got here so if you didn't run after e...!'you cut him off 'What the hell Scott I'm not some slut that goes for every fucking guy'you started crying lightly 'Who do you think I am oh my god your such a....uhhhh!' you said and stormed off.

Scott's POV

'What the hell Scott I'm not some slut that goes for every fucking guy.Who do you think I am Oh my god your such a..uhhhh!' she said obviously hurt,tears started falling from her face.I fucked up,she was just talking to him I'm such an ass wow 'Y/N! Stop'I shouted and ran after her, but Ofcourse coach stopped me.'Scott we need to talk about the teem amd our new strategy' he said amd started pushing me to his office 'No,I can right now I need to..' he cut me off 'that wasn't a suggestion McCall' he said and we walked off together.Oh I hope I see her tomorrow.

End of POV