1: Life and Death

W...what happened ?

I can't move my body. My whole body were stinging, its unbearable, but I don't feel like screaming or crying.

It was as if my sanity had gone from me. The image I had was blurry, and bloody. Through the blurriness, I saw a figure of a man gripping hard to the rail that situated to my side.

I can't make it out if he was crying, all I heard was voices of shouting rather hysterically, muffled through the thickness of blood in my ears as if I was in the middle of deep sea.

I tried to breath, but I couldn't. As I attempted to take a breath, I could feel the bones in my body; some of them were dislocated. I felt some of them poking through my skin, its insane to imagine that most of the limbs of my body were dislocated, especially my ribs.

My lungs were as if being put into a small, tiny box, completely fit into it without any more space for oxygen to freely through; I couldn't breath at all.

My vision slowly filled with black dots.

Am I dying .. ?

I guess I was.

My eyelids slowly fell as I got tired. The pressure came into my head like a weigh being put on it. I felt a strong grip on my right hand, a hand held it tight in it. Its hurt, but I can't do anything anymore.

My consciousness slowly taking away from my body, until I felt a hand snaking around my shoulder,

I closed my eyes.

--

I'm not dead yet ?

 I was floating at a place. Was it space ? Was it deep in the sea ? Was I flying ? I don't know. 

All I could see was a dark and light sides divided to two; to my bottom and top. I realized that I slowly fall towards the dark side. Then it clicked.

I was dying.. is this the borderline ?..

The dark side was meant for 'death', I assumed, whilst the light side meant for 'live' or 'the world'. Im not able to move my body in the mid of 'air' then. I couldn't maneuver my body parts either. Why was that ?

Then, I saw a glimpse of a person from the light, slowly come towards me. I couldn't see them properly because of the light that shone from above, but my eyes slowly fixed to her

She has a black wavy hair, floating ever so gently around her, along with her white dress. She was like an angel that come to pick me up from heaven. Was the light heaven then ?

Her face was pain resides but masked with a smile. I questioned myself, why would an angel make that kind of face ?

As she getting closer, I sensed a hint of tears brimming in her eyes, slowly fell from the sockets. I was perplexed. I would never imagine an angel would cry and make a pain expression to me. Was I meant to send to hell that she felt bad ?

She then lend her hand towards me. I was confused yet hesitantly held out my hand to grasp her soft ones. Her hand was exactly as I expected, as soft as feathers. As I held her hand, her face gone a little softer, her smile got a little bigger.