As if its my last

I remember just what you are. Nothing but a waste of my time. To think how my face burned up when you come around, I was just out of control. This is just so stupid. To have given my all. To you of all people I really should have thought twice. This is the final moment my love. This our final moment. The final moment together. Our final kiss, as you let me go. Instead of being my ride or die, you just go of my hand. There is no tomorrow for us, love. This is like your final love, your final chance, cause there is no tomorrow. I just wanted you to hold onto me and never let go. But then you went and lied and now I'm all alone. One two three times you lied and made me cry. Now there is no going back, just let it go. I won't be missing you, just let me go. I think it's time to get revenge and make you cry. So goodbye X Boy. Little boy don't try to crawl back to me, I already let you go. Just get over and move on, there are more heart for you to break. Now I'm thinking with my mind not my heart which I should have done from the start. As you try kiss me and hold me tight I push you away, just stop this now. I'm not sorry, cause your not my last chance for love but this is it. There is no tomorrow for "us", just let it go. Yes this is it finally I'm letting go, and I'm seeing my sunny tomorrow. This is really your last love.