Jonghyun (fluff) | Jjong Cooks Breakfast

Look how cute this baby looksssssss!!!! He's so softtttttttt!! Ahhh *CRIES*

I'm listening to 'Romeo and Juliette' by SHINee and Jjong's part "I fell so deep in love with such a girl like you" played while I was busy staring at the pic attached and oh lord it made me the softest person with the biggest smile ever! I can't right now! Will forever love this man <3

Btw, did you guys listen to From Now On? I love that song so much! At first it was so hard for me to listen to, but now it serves as a comfort to me and oh man I just love it so much!

Anyhoo, back to the update. Enjoy my little bling bling cupcakes! ;) LOL

~~~

I stirred in my sleep and slowly opened my eyes to a warm morning. I checked the time which indicated 9:37 am. I looked to my left and found the space next to me cold and empty which made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I sat up in bed and wondered where Jonghyun might be. He said he didn't have work today so I wondered where he might have been and also why he even woke up so early in the first place.

I stretched in bed and limped towards the bathroom. After freshening up I wore black tight leggings paired with a black tank and then I tied my hair up into a messy bun before I walked downstairs

I stopped at the threshold of the kitchen upon witnessing a cute, messy jjong. I hid behind the wall and observed jjong with a soft smile lingering on my lips. Jonghyun's hands and forehead were covered in flour while he stood in front of the sink, whipping a batter for pancakes. He had his own songs playing in the background as he silently jammed to Deja Boo. I held back my laughter and proceeded to take my phone out so I can record this worthy scene.

Jonghyun turned the water tap off and analyzed the batter, giving it a stir with a spoon. I guess he added too much water which ruined the batter cause the next second he threw his head back and lowly groaned in frustration. He placed the bowl next to another bowl which now formed a line of three total bowls placed one next to the other and I came to realize this was his third time messing up a simple pancake batter. I placed my hand in front of my mouth and silently laughed into my palm. Oh lord how cute can this boy get??

Jonghyun washed his hands and after drying them he took his phone out. "For many minutes should I mix the flour to make the perfect pancake batter?" He spoke to himself as he typed his question on his phone and this time I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Jonghyun looked up in confusion wondering where the voice came from and once he noticed me he eased down. I continued to laugh uncontrollably at my vulnerable husband who now stood with puppy eyes and a small pout.

"This is so funny, I'm sorry" I apologized and tried to calm myself down.

"Yah (Y/N) stop laughing. I'm just trying to make breakfast for you today" he pouted.

"Awww my babyy" I aww'ed at his cute helpless state and softly pulled both his cheeks.

"Stop" he pushed my hand away and continued to pout

I stopped laughing and wrapped my arms around him. "Okay okay sorry. I won't laugh. You just looked so cute babe. And it's fine my little Dino, I appreciate the effort. Thank you" I lifted myself up and placed a gentle kiss on his ever so soft lips. He smiled in the kiss and I pulled away.

"So you wanna help me now? Please?" He asked and I nodded my head.

I prepared the pancake batter while Jonghyun turned the stove on and placed a pan on top. "Oo can I give it one last stir??" Jonghyun asked in excitement and I nodded at him while chuckling. I passed him the bowl and while he had fun with the batter I wet a paper towel and wiped his forehead which was still covered with flour. "Oh whoops" he giggled like a small kid and I scrunched my nose up at the cuteness.