Jonghyun : Letter #2 to my Shawols

Today was Jonghyun's birthday and I was filled with so many mixed emotions. I celebrated his birthday with a smile, but there was still an ache in my heart.

I hope you all celebrated his bday the way you wanted to and I hope there were nothing but smiles decorating your beautiful face!

To end this precious day I wrote another letter from Jonghyun to his shawols.

Enjoy :)

~~~

"Hey Shawols,

It's me. Your Bling Bling. I've sat up here and seen so many of you guys celebrate my birthday with so much love, it warmed my heart. Your love always overwhelms me and never fails to amaze me. I'm seriously so lucky to have you all by my side. I know I wasn't physically there to celebrate my birthday with you guys but I was where I always am: in your heart. Seriously, thank you all so much for your love and for the birthday wishes. If you ask about me, well, I celebrated my birthday quite well up here. I've lit one candle up and every year I'll light a candle up, adding onto previous year's and when we all meet, let's blow the batch of candles out together, okay? Promise? Good. Please remember to eat well and sleep well. Please take care of yourselves. Till next time my shawols. I'm happily waiting up here for you guys, impatient for the day our spring arrives, impatient for the day when we finally meet. Keep on smiling my shawols, I love it when you smile. Thank you once again. Bye!"

Your Bling Bling

~~~

To be honest, I'm so happy with the way this came out. It really warmed my heart and made me tear up. It felt he was actually saying this to me and it really eased my heart. I hope this comforted you guys as well.

I hope you guys liked it

I love you all my shawols.
Good night ❤️