Taemin (fluff) | Locked Hearts

A request sent in by @KinosBae

Today was supposed to be a night out/sleepover hangout with my brother and his bandmates. Since the boys had their day off tomorrow they decided to spend it with me that's why the night before I was found to be headed over to their dorms.

My brother's driver parked the car outside of the dorm and I hopped out to make my way inside.

"Minho!" I spotted my brother and excitedly yelled out to catch his attention. He smiled at me and quickly walked up to my to engulf me into a big beary hug. I chuckled against his chest as he tightened his deprived arms around me. Due to his busy schedule he barely had the time to meet me or even text me and call me. I never complained even though I missed my brother dearly.

We pulled back and I moved along from him to greet the other members as well

"Welcome Nikol" Onew welcomed me and I bowed down in respect and gratitude. The rest followed and sent in their greetings.

"How are you?" Jonghyun asked

"I'm doing very well myself, thank you for asking. Tell me about you. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. Schedules are busy and hectic but I'm loving my work" Jonghyun cheekily grinned and I pulled his chubby cheek in awe. His chubby side has always been my favorite. I loved how I had such a chill relationship with every member. They treated me like their own and never left feeling the odd one out.

However, the only one who I didn't share just a simple relationship with was their maknae, Lee Taemin. Our relationship was much more than friendship. It was love.

Hidden love.

We have been in love for about quite a few months now yet none of us had the courage or down time to express it publicly because I didn't want to risk any factor of Taemin's career nor did I know how the members would react, especially my brother, so we decided to keep it lowkey till time called.

Taemin walked up to me and greeted me off with his dorky side, as usual.

"Welcome to the shinee dorms, you shall find nothing but comfort at your doorstep but please beware of Onew's condition, Key and Jonghyun's snoring, Minho's excessive yelling while playing games, and my sweetness" he cheesed to which I laughed wholeheartedly while the rest of the members scoffed

"You and sweet? Commo Des' butt is sweeter" key fired back and I sniffled in a laugh.

Taemin looked at me and pouted, a pout that hid the upset vibe after being roasted, by also a pout that hid neediness. I looked away because I didn't want to indulge much into him so I walked away towards Minho. We started talking about our lives and catching up with each other while Key cooked a simple dinner, Onew decided on movies to watch tonight, and Taemin and Jonghyun sabotaged Minho's video game.

"Got a boyfriend?" Minho asked out of no where and I almost choked on air. I wasn't ready to tell him yet and I hated lying to him, either way I went with the safer route and shook my head

"What, no? Come on my sister needs someone. Loneliness doesn't get to you?"

"Doesn't it get to you?" I fired and rested my chin on my palm

"I have my members and my career at the moment" Minho assured and winked to which I giggled

"Dinner's ready" Key announced and we all rushed to enjoy the meal. Afterwards we settled down for movies. Minho took the single seater couch while I sat on the couch perpendicular to him with Taemin next to me and Jonghyun seated on the floor with his back leaning against the couch next to Taemin's leg. Key and Onew took charge of the love seat and we got started on the movie. Since I was a huge avengers fan the boys agreed to my wish and put on an avengers' movie.