Chapter 1

Sadies pov:
A woke up in the middle of the night from a sound coming from my phone. I looked over and saw that Millie my best friend had texted me, the text said:
Millie: Hi Sadie I have something really important to talk to you about! Can you please open your window!
Sadie: Umm... ya okay 🤔
I went over to the other side of my room and opened my window, I looked down and saw that Millie was standing there with a ladder! I laughed and said "you could have just rang the doorbell you know my parents aren't home" she started climbing the ladder and said "I would've but I didn't want to wake up Wyatt." I laughed "don't worry about waking him up Jeaden came over". she climbed through my window and hearing the slight moans coming from across the hall said "ewww! They do this often? They're only 14!" "Whenever my parents are gone" I responded trying to block out the image of my younger brother having sex. "So you must have a really good reason to come running here in the middle of winter and the night!" I said changing the subject. "Okay, umm, oh god this is harder to say than I thought!" she said " umm, I ran all th-this way to tell you that I'm... I'm... a lesbian" she stuttered"and" oh god she has more I thought "I'm in love with you!!" She said the last part really fast. It took me moment to comprehend what she was saying, my best friend since kindergarten is gay and in love with me? I looked at her and she was bright red, when I looked at her like this I realized that I too also had these more than friends feelings for her too and had been pushing those feelings far back because I thought she was straight. But now she loved me and I loved her, so I took her cheeks in both my hands and kissed her. I pulled away a few seconds later and Millie had the biggest smile on her face then said "let's go on a date, ill text you the time and place!" and climbed back out the window.

Millie's pov:
That was the most stressful thing I have ever done I think to myself as I walk back to my house, but it ended so well!
I sneak into my room and text Sadie:
Millie: Meet me at the quarry tomorrow after school! Goodnight 😘
Sadie: 👌🏼 goodnight love ❤️
Oh my god I love her so much! She is the sweetest most kindest yet badass person I know I think to myself while changing back into my giraffe onesie. I crawl into bed and think about what I'm going to do for our date tomorrow.

A/N If someday read this than thank you very much! I hope you enjoyed it okeeeee bye