Chapter 5

Noah's Pov:
As they walk over to us they seem to be almost frowning but right when they arrive they burst out laughing! The boys and I exchange confused looks and Caleb just shrugs his shoulders.
"OMG!!!!! That was a really strange experience!" Millie says after she and Sadie have finished laughing. Sadie nods in agreement.
"Yo are you guys gonna tell us what happened or what here, like we want to know it looks like it pretty funny!" Gaten says. "Okay, ya umm so...
~Time Skip~
"Really?!? What a plot twist!!!" I say and right as i say that the alarm to go to class rings."Yes! Yes it did happen but we all gotta get to class so see you guys at lunch or in a class" Sadie says we nod and go to class.

Finns Pov:
As I walk out of my last class of the day I see Noah walking towards his locker and I decide I should probably tell him how I feel. But then I decide against it cause I'm a scared little bitch and I walk over to my locker which is across the hall from him.
After I get my stuff I walk over to Gatens locker cause that's were we always meet for some reason. Caleb, Noah, Gaten and Sadie are already there.
"Hey Finnnnnnn!" Says Noah. He always makes the n really long I don't know why but it's really cute! "Hey guys" I say "We still waiting for Millie?" They nod their heads. "Okay well while we wait did you guys hear that Charlie's nonbinary!!! He literally just came out!!" I say, I really don't know if it true but I can't help my self I love to gossip!!
"No way! he is!" Sadie exclaims "I mean like that's what I've heard from my sometimes trusty sources."I say.
"Okay ya,ya him being nb and stuff is cool but where's Millie? She's always on time! Most of the time it's Finn and Noah who are late." Says Gaten "That is a very good question" says Noah

Authors Note:
That was a really bad chapter but whatever
I now realize that I am not paying attention to the roles I gave them at all like funny person and fighting person so I'm ~TrIYinG~ to incorporate those things.
Also I love this song!!!!
Okay I've gtg eat some food cause I'm hungry as fuk