Chapter 4

Sadies Pov:
I ran after Millie as she went to the spot where he usually was before school started. Surprisingly he wasn't there but we had seen his car so Millie and I walked around the school looking for him until we arrived to the "secret" area.
The secret area was a place where all the kids would go to make out or ~other~ stuff. It really wasn't all that secret. The secret area was a room under the stairs of the back entrance to the school. It was quite a large room and some people had put up sheets to make "rooms". It used to be a place where kids would smoke but smoking isn't cool anymore (and thank god for that).
We didn't think he would be in there cause he had a girlfriend and he wasn't one to cheat but we thought we should look anyway. We go in and unsurprisingly there were quite a lot of couples who seemed like they were trying to eat each other alive (like in Supernatural season 5).
We look to the other side of the room and I see Jacobs silhouette pushing someone against the wall and it also looked like he was trying to eat the other person who was completely covered by his body.
Millie sees him and walks over to him, no stomps over to him! She taps his shoulder and right as he turns around she starts screaming at him about being a dirty lying piece of shit. I decide I should probably step in and I'm about to pull Millie away from Jacob so I can punch him, then I see who he's making out with!

Millie's Pov:
Max! He was making out with Max! The trans kid! Like I got nothing wrong with people being trans it's just that Max know identifies as a dude! And Jacob was making out with him! The Max who used to be Maxine! Jacob would always make fun of him ( which i frankly found quite rude).
Sadie and I just kinda stood there in shock, Jacob has turned all red and Max said "Jacob told me that you knew! He said he was polyamorous ! Oh god damnit! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, Jacob!"
"Wait, hold up! Are you actually polyamorous?" I asked Jacob. He nodded his head "Yes. And I wanted to tell you I did but I was scared you would just say it was an excuse to cheat. But umm may I change the subject for a second?" Jacob asks. "Okay sure, I don't see much reason to be mad at you." Sadie says "Why did you guys come down here in the first place?" Jacob questions.
"Shit. Ummmmm I was looking for you to tell you imma lesbian! And I am dating Sadie!" I blurt out "Oh. Well... I wasn't expecting that, but I guess if you're okay with me being polyamorous then I will be okay with you being lesbian!" Jacob says "Know may I get back to making out with Max?" Sadie and I smile and walk out of the not so secret room and run into the school to find the boys and tell them the fantastic news!

Authors note:
I'm sorry I haven't been updating! I was given a shit ton of homework to do and I had to do some catch up homework because of missed days. Anyway thank you all the people who are reading my book and saying it's good!
And goodnight 😴 or good morning 😃 or good afternoon 😊 to you and I will hopefully update again this weekend!
Tata loves ❤️