Chapter 3

Caleb's Pov:

I walk to school with Gaten, we're next door neighbors so every morning we walk to school together. We're talking about how weird it is that everybody in our party has a younger sibling that is 14 and that they are all best friends, they also call themselves the Losers Club! My brother is Chosen, Gaten's brother is Jeaden, Sadie's brother is Wyatt, Millie's brother is Richie, Finn's sister is Sophia and Noah's brother is Jack.

Anywho as we walk onto the property of Hawkins High i look to my left and i see Millie and Sadie making out (as in every few minutes they would kiss each other then turn kinda pink and laugh) i turn to Gaten and say "i think you owe Noah 20 bucks" he turns to me confused and i point towards Millie and Sadie. "Shit!" he exclaims "I only brought ten dollars today!" "Don't worry Noah's super nice if you tell him you don't have the money he'll wait for it" i respond.

"Ya every other day he would probably be a  fucking nice person but he told me he was breaking up with Henry today! and i don't think Henry's gonna like that and breaking up with people is always hard for Noah!" Gaten says "Holy shit! Go get Millie and Sadie we gotta go find Noah to make sure he isnt dead!"I say.

We run to Sadie and Millie and tell them we got to go find him! Millie says "don't worry we saw him go into the school with Finn". "Oh thank god" I say "We thought Henry was gonna murder him!" "Eh, makes sense but I think Noah's fine he's got Finn with him and Finn is stronger than Henry. Also Gaten you owe Noah 20 bucks!" Sadie says. "Wait you were in on this???" Gaten asks surprised as we walk to Finns locker "Not really we just told Noah we were dating and he got excited and said how you owed him money now! And how dare you not believe in us getting together!" Millie says jokingly.

"Uh oh Gaten you're in trouble!" I say "I always thought you guys were meant for each other I just thought Millie was straight for sure all with Jacob Sagititties, but I guess he's gone. So I am very happy for you guys!!!!" Gaten says. "Shit Jacob! I got to break up with him I forgot to last night, I'll be right back guys!" Millie exclaims running off to find him.

Jacob is Millie's boyfriend they've been together since she's been 13, and I don't think she ever liked him but she made him happy so she was probably staying with him until she was ready to come out. "I'm gonna go spy on her guys, see you guys in like five minutes!" Sadie says running off behind Millie.

Gaten's Pov:

Caleb and I walk over to Noah who is talking to Finn and Noah looks at me smiles evilly, puts out his hand and says "Where's my twenty Gaten?" "Hello to you too! And I only brought a ten but I will give it to you tonight at the sleepover you single pringle" I respond he rolls his eyes and says"and thank god for that! He was-is an asshole" "True dat" Finn says " And where are Millie and Sadie? Are they still making out at the entrance?" "Nah, Millie went to go break up with Jacob cause she forgot about him and Sadie is sneaking behind her just in case she has to beat him up" Caleb says

Millie and Sadie walk towards us with unreadable looks on their faces. They were kind of happy yet shocked and kinda confused I think. "Hello lovebirds! How was the breaking up?" Finn asks

A/N well this on was long and I put that one section of who had which siblings cause it was confusing me. Okee have a good day or night!