Prologue

A/N: Hello minna it very nice to meet you all. You can call me Diana-chan or Author-chan it's your choice. This is my first story so I really love it if you guys love or and enjoy it.
___________________________________________________________________________

Normal POV
"Mama Mama, look I finally did it!" A eight year old said, holding a flower tiara in her hands,"That's wonderful dear. How about we make another 5 for your father, brother, sistersthe mother said.

"All done now."the little girl said. "Let's go home then"the mother said.

"I don't think so." A man with black hair and brown eyes said in a sing song voice, "Well well well, if it isn't the Star Queen and Moon Princess or should I say Layla and Lucy Heartfilia" the man said "You have no right to say our names Sai." the mother said.

(A/N: I'm sorry Narruto fan out there I was kinda desperate)

"Mama that man is scaring me" the little girl said hiding behind her mother "Open Gate of the twins, Gemini" the mother chanted, and two spirit appeared out of nowhere.

"Gemini, me now" the mother order and they turn into the mother and started chanting.

"Survey thy Heavens, Open thy Heavens...

All thy Stars, far and wide...

Show Me thy Ap-"

"Ataruina" the man chanted interrupting the mother and the spirit and sending a Black ray towards the little girl.

"LUCY!" the mother jumped in front of the little girl and the ray hitting her in the process.

"MAMA!" screamed the little girl, "Open G-gate of the maiden, Virgo." the mother used all the last of  her strength to summon another spirit.

"You called, Your Highness! YOUR HIGHNESS!"the maiden yelled.

"Virgo, I want you tell everyone that the keys belong to Lucy now."

"Lucy be strong, and take care the family and clan for me please. I love you Lucy. Please... For... Give me......."

"Mama, Mama? Mama,Mama? This isn't funny Mama. MAMA!" the little girl started to cry.

"Hahahahahahaha poor little girl, lost her mammy bohuhu hahahahahahaha." the man laughed.

"This is all your fault you're the one who killed Mama." the little girl was now furious.

"And what you ganna do about it, huh?"the man laughed once more.

"HOW DARE YOU?" a ray of light came from the little girl and hit the man obliterating him.

And the little girl passed out crying in her mother's lifeless arms.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope enjoyed.

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Oh and within a week I'll try to update once, I promise. If possible twice.

Also today is my b-day . 27.06 .

So two chapys today.

Sayonora minna.

Diana-chan💖