Chapter 3

Hello minna, how are you? Can I call you guys my Fairies? I'm calling you my Fairies. 

I'LL BE PUBLISHING A NEW STORY  SOON PLEASE READ.

Well, let's get on to the story.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Natsu POV

"Hey Natsu? Me and the girls are going to Erza's, you wanna come with?" Luce said, "Yeah, sure" I smiled.

Yeah, I smiled and didn't make a fuss about it. After spending 1 week with her, I've gotten used to her making me smile and I only smile when she around and we're alone, or when I'm with my son. I've  come to the conclusion of that I'm inlove with Luce.

Why you might ask? Or how do I even know? Well I tell you. For starters I love the way she smiles, it's like she's a ray of of sunshine. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, her sweet voice, her giggles and laughter are like music to my ear, she's so kind and generous, her beautiful golden blonde hair, her fair skin, she's so cute and beautiful, and she always finds a way to make me smile and always lifts my spirit. And I don't know what, there's just something about her that just makes me drown to her and I have this felling  that makes want to protect her with everything I got.

At Erza's cake shop (like you didn't see that coming)~

"Oh my stars, Jet. Droy. How are you guys? How's everybody at home? Papa? Michel? And..." she said as she entered the shop and then hugging them both, while I glare at them for hugging my Luce, they looked at me and gulped .

"And... Mama?" I swear I heard so much sadness in her voice, I stare at her, she looked at me and I show a little smile, and she smiled too. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Oh guys, this is Natsu. Natsu, this Jet and Droy" Luce said. "Nice to meet you" we said shaking each other's hands.

After eating, Luce was talking with those guys and they were being more than friendly. So I left saying I had something to, Luce tried to come but I told her to stay.

I went to Snowflake Elementary School.

"Daddy!" a kid with blue hair came and hugged, "Hey buddy. How did school go?" I smiled at him crouching down to his height. I should introduce who this kid is and why can he make me smile. 

This kid here is Happy Dragneel, my son. No I have never had a lover, or a one night stand. Happy, like most of his cousin was adopted. But I still love him like my own, that why I named him Happy cause he could make me happy and smile.

"It was great. Our teacher said that we have to talk about someone we know who has a profession related to Nature. An how was your day daddy ?" he said.

"Just as great. Now come on, let's go to my office." I stood up holding Happy's hand as we headed toward the car.

Lucy POV

I was head to my office when I bumped into a kid with blue hair.

"Oh my Stars. I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I said, helping him stand up, dusting the posible dust off him.

"I'm fine." he grinned at me. "Sukui (so cute)" I whispered in awe.

"I'm Lucy. What's your name? And what is a cutie like you doing here?" I said.

"I'm Happy and I'm with my daddy. Can you help me with my homework? Please?" he asked with kitty cat eyes. (A/N: I love kitty cats, they're just so adowible. I even think of myself as one) How could I say no to that?