Chapter 1

Hello minna, I hope you enjoy chapter 1.

If you are a Nali fan witch I highly doubt don't read the following words or else you're ganna hate this song:

And if pay very good attention to the song and think of Nali it's like Natsu breaking up with Lissana nicely and not being a jerk about it.

On to the story.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy POV

"Lu-chan you should totally become a model" Levy said "Lucilia I think Levy is right you do need to get a better paying job your house rent is too high for you to be working here." Erza said in a stern voice.

"And plus you'd be a great model." Kagura said. "As much it's sound like an amazing opportunity I have to decline that offer" I said.

"Lucy weather you like it or not you're going to be a model and that's final"  Erza said in a scary voice. "Fine."I sighed "But can I be a secretary instead it'd be more in my confront zone than a model"I said giving them the poppy dog eyes. And they agreed. Yay.

Oh where are my manners. Hello my name is Lucy Heartfilia, 23 years old and one of the four CEOs and one of the three heirs of the Heartfilia Inc.

I have secret that only a few people know of.

I'm correctly at work having a conversation about I have to be a model,I luckily convinced them to be a secretary instead and they don't know that I'm Lucy Heartfilia and think I'm Lucilia Sutahato only my best friend Levy McGarden.

Time skip Night - brought to you by me falling asleep.(A/N:I literally fell asleep😅)

"Lu-chan, you look beautiful." Levy said, "So do you, Lev-chan." I said.

I was wearing a beautiful floral dress with pink and blue roses with sparkle on them that ended at mid thigh at front and all the way to my feet at the back. My hair was in a curled up ponytail that stopped at my shoulders. I put on some blue eye shadow on one eye and pink on the other, pink blush and salmon lipstick.

Levy was wearing a orange cocktail dress that ended mid thigh, and a orange headband on her hair. Her hair was in it normal style. And some light make up on.

"Come on, we're ganna be late to the party." Levy said. "Good evening, Lady Lucy and Miss Levy," Capricorn my driver said bowing then opening the door, "Good evening, Mister Capricorn." We said in unison curtsying then we entered the car. And drove to the party.

"Lev-chan, I think I see them" I pointed at a group of people "That's them. Let's go!" Levy said dragging me there.

"Lu-chan! You came." a whitenette said, "Yeah because Lev-chan and Erza made me. I coul-" "Have been finishing work or writing" both Levy and Yukino said in unison giggling. I just sighed.

"Okay Lu-chan this is Lissana, Rouge, Bixlow, Gray, Luxus, Loke, Jallal, Mirajane but you can call her Mira, Gajjel, Sting and last but not least Natsu" Yukino said pointing at them "Guys this is Lucilia." Levy said "It's very nice/a pleasure to meet you" we all said.

I was looking at everyone when my eyes landed on Natsu and we Both locked eye contact.

His onyx eyes that reminded me of the starry night stared into my chocolate brown ones for what felt like forever.

Natsu POV

There was something about her chocolate brown eyes that made me want to stare at them for all eternity.

Then someone cleared their thought bringing both me and Lucy right? back to reality.

"So how did you Levy and Yukino and Erza became friends anyway? Lissana asked "Well me, Lev-chan and Yu-chan lived together ever sense we were 3. And I meet Erza when I came here and wanted a job." She smiled.

Her angelic voice was like music to my ears, oh and her smile it shined as bright as any star in the sky. Wait What? What the hell am I thinking?

I seems that you're falling for her and hard too.

What are you talking about I can't fall for anyone but my mate and Zeref said she wasn't even in the USA, so it can't be her.

Yes but that was 3 years ago, I am telling you Luce was, is and always will be our mate, you dense baka.

Who the hell do think you're a dense baka? And who is Luce? Wasn't her name-

Fine Lucy you happy? Or to make you even happier Lucy Dragneel.

What the? Who the hell is Lucy Dragneel? And why the hell do I fell so happy when I hear that name?

All in do time Natsu, all in do time.

E.N.D explain yourself odr-

Normal POV

"...tsu...atsu....Natsu... Natsu, Natsu" Natsu was brought back from his argument with his other self by Lucy calling for him "Huh?" "Good, you're back to earth once more. I was asking you if you like to dance with me?" Lucy asked blushing a bit.

'Cute' he thought. "Sure why not?" He chuckled.

Lucy putted her hands around his neck, and Natsu putted his hands around her waist pushing her closer and making Lucy's face turn to the color of his hair. 'Absolutely adorable' he thought.

They stared into each other eyes as if in a trance. No one was around them, just the two of them and nobody else.

The song ended much to their dismay, they got back together talked for a while before Lucy said "Hey guys I'm going to the balcony" someone replied with an OK.

Lucy was out on the balcony thinking of the felling she got from when she locked eye contact with Natsu.

'His mesmerizing eyes, I could stare at them for all eternity, it was like staring into the starry night. Wait WHAT? What in the starry heavens is wrong with you Lucy?' she thought to herself.

"Hey Lucilia, right?" Natsu asked
"Yes?" she answered " So I wanted to know if you are thinking of joining my company as my secretary?" he asked "Yeah" she replied.

"I want you to know I won't go easy on you. I'm a strike person" he warned.

"Don't worry I get it a lot more than you think" she shrugged

"In that case it will a pleasure doing business with Miss Sutahato." He said "I could say the same Mr. Dragneel." She said both shaking hands.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And there's the second Part.

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Diana-chan💖