Chapter 4

Hi so sorry for the long wait again. Hope you enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy's POV 

I woke up, and prepared myself around 4 am. I went the Levy's home Library and went to the hidden book selves at the back and took out the book I had brought earlier, I went to balcony and continued reading, this book is about ancient evil beings. 

I was looking for one in particular, a demon named Meed Gard I know nothing about him. My Grandmother Anna  Heartfilia, only told me that much information.

I closed the book as I finished reading and did not find what I wanted. I looked at the starry sky,the stars shined ever so brightly, I sighed.

"Grandma, I need your help." I said although to anyone I might have seem to talking to myself but, in reality I knew my grand mother heard me for she was the celestial Queen.

Stars fell from the sky all forming a figure a person in front of me, "My Grandchild, what is it that you need from me?"she asked gently as her body replaced the stars.

"Grandma, is it possible for me to use the celestial library. I'm sure there's something about Meed Gard in there." I asked her.

She smiled warmly at me, "I'm sorry my child, there is information about him, in fact there are a lot of book but there is too much information that might be dangerous to your future, because most of information there is from ancient times. And you shall learn them when the time is right."

"Ok grandma, but is there anyway I can obtain the information without me reading unnecessary things?" I asked.

"Yes, if you are to ever bump into the Dragon Tail Clan, asked to meet with The Black Wizard and to tell him that Anna sent you. He'll be your guide." She told me.

"Grandma if I may ask? Who is this Black Wizard and why does have the answer?" I asked curious.

"He's a guy who has knowledge from ancient times, in a way he's an old friend of mine." Grandma look at the sky and sighed.

"I think it time for me to go," I hugged grandma. And her body started to fade into Stars and they return to the sky.

"Bye, Grandma." I went inside and