A/N: New Story

Hello my fairies, I most of you didn't read the A/N in the last chapy so here it is. I have 3 new story I want to write, I'll be posting the first one soon like I said I'm on my finals, oh and Pry that I'll spend most of my holidays with wi-fi or no updates. here are the stories.

Danger in Paradise

Growing up as bestfriends, Natsu and Lucy Dragneel, opps I meant Lucy Heartfilia were always together ever since they were babies, Natsu always had protected her and was there in her times of sorrow especially when her mother was murdered. It was no secret that they loved each other.

But then Natsu suddenly disappears at the age of 19, leaving a broken hearted 16 year old Lucy, only to make an appearance at her 18th birthday party when her father is shoot in the head, but when the man make an attempt to shoot Lucy, two gunshots are heard and the man fall to the ground with a bullet in the head and heart, behind him was a man with pink hair holding a gun with cold eyes, but when they fall on her they instantly soften, and he comforts her.

After a month after the incident, he leaves only leaving Lucy with the knowledge of him being a spy. After found out that her family had ran a spy organisation she begs her brother, Sting Eucliffe to join Sabertooth, to be able to find her missing best friend and Love. But to no avail, there was no track of him.

However on a particular mission Lucy was on, Natsu saved her and had taken shelter on a house and let's just say things got hot. In morning she had woken up in Saber's infirmary.

After a month she discovered that she pregnant. Finding her lover became more important more than ever and on the 3rd she went to an Ultrasound to find out the gender of her baby. When bumps into a redhead and makes friends with her, they decide to go out for cake.

But on the way Lucy start crying making her friend stop, causing one of the redhead's friend to come over and to their surprise it was Natsu. Lucy tell Natsu about her being pregnant and he is the happiest man alive.

But Happens When Lucy is kidnapped and is Tortured by Natsu Enemies? Will Lucy Lose Her Baby? Will Lucy Survive? Will Natsu be Able to Save Her Before It's to Late?

Read to Find Out.

The description is already done. the chapies are in my notes.

Dangerous Sweet Secret Lovers

Natsu and Lucy are rivals in companies and in the Mafia world, Everyone know that they hate each other to the core. Or do they? But they really don't it's an act, in fact they've engaged for too years only a few friend know this, but what happens when Lucy get Pregnant and they decide to finally get married and tell their Mafias and all move in into the same compound. Lucy and Natsu have start pretending to fall in love public. Read their journey as they fight to stay together and protect their baby.  

--------------------

Ellie Snows is in her second year in college and is happy with her life with her bestfriends, one of them her crush, when everything start falling apart. Some girl humiliate her in front of the school her crush find out about her secret depression, her crush betrays her, then she find out that her most secret fear is reality and she is nearly raped, when she goes home her crush comes after and explains why he did what he did, she forgive him and thing start looking up again. And she start falling more and more in Love with her crush and she finds it hard being around him, but what she doesn't know is that he already loved her even when they first meet. Let's read how Ellie life and love life unfolds right before our eyes.

I don't what name it yet, maybe 'My Secret Depression' or 'I Hate My Depression' you decide.

The 1st one is definitely going to be published.

Choose the one you like the most in the comments.

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment.

My Beautiful Fairies,

-Ellie-chan.